Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Weigh In

ANSWERED

I am weighing myself every Monday morning and I am going to log my results each weigh for accountability and support. Please feel free to join in.

Start weigh                   125.5 kg 14/12/2015

Now                              124.2 kg 11/01/2015

Loss this week             200g

Loss to date                 1.3kg

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
2,723 REPLIES 2,723

Start weight             125.5kg (16/12/2015)

Now                         119kg (14/03/2016)

Goal                         70kg

Loss this week         0.5kg

Loss to date             6.5kg

My next mini goal is to get under 115kg.

The main difference I am feeling with my weight loss to date is that my back is hurting less. I was having to sit down every 10 minutes in my walks whereas I can go for 40 minutes. My feety and knees are still painful at night and I am looking forward to ridding myself of this.

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer

Greetings all,

Mar 4, 141.8 lbs

Mar 12, 140 lbs

Goal Weight 126 lbs (57kg)

Kee up with your persistance, patience and practice everyone, it is the biggest part of the battle.

Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      184.2

This Week      184.3

Gained .1 but I hit a new low last week of 182.4. This past week was a bit erratic. I ate healthy but there was no consistency with meal scheduling. Same thing with exercise. I think I only managed to get cardio in twice along with 3 weight lifting sessions. Hoping for a better week this week.

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last week 192.8 lbs 03/07/2016

This Week 190 lbs 03/14/2016

Weekly loss 2.8 lbs
total Loss 75 lbs
New Goal 180 lbs

Best Answer
Only got my fit bit a week ago but think this idea is great. Hope it's not too late to join in.

Start weight 7th March
172 pounds (78kg)
Today's weight 14th March
170 pounds (77.1kg)
Loss 2 pounds

Target weight 154 pounds (69kg)
Best Answer

Welcome LoosingIt. Anytime is a good time to start 🙂

Best Answer
Hi everyone, yesterdays weight was 56.2. Have a wonderful week.
Best Answer

Yesterday was a hectic day...I weighed and Logged my weight but didn't have time to get to the community...Apologies...

Start Weight...265 Lbs

Current Weight...251.6 Lbs

Loss this week...2.2 Lbs

Goal Weight...190 Lbs

Keep Your Head Up and Keep Moving Forward... Better Yet, Just Keep Moving!

Best Answer

Greetings all,

Beginning Start Weight Jun 1, 2013 185.2 (84kg) BMI 35.

Last week Mar 11, 139.6 (63.3kg) BMI 26.3

This week Mar 19, 137.8 (62.5kg) BMI 26

Total lost to date 47.4 lbs (21.5kg)

Ultimate Goal by/before August 126 (57kg) BMI 23.7.

I Can Do It, You Can Do It, We Can Do It ! Best wishes everyone !

Best Answer

Hi everyone, another week has flown passed. 

started at 68 kgs on the first day of this year and 55.7 this week.

For those who work in pounds that is   149.9 and 122.7.

All the best for this week.

Best Answer

Start weight             125.5kg (16/12/2015)

Now                         117.4kg (21/03/2016)

Loss this week         1.4kg

Loss to date             7.9kg

Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      184.3

This Week      182.0

A year ago today, I had a picture taken of me at an event and after seeing it, I couldn't believe I allowed my body to get to that point. A day later, I came down with a cold and went to the doctor and I tipped the scales at 251. I was so disappointed, I knew I needed to do something about it. I was ashamed to go to the gym, so I started out small. Instead of drinking soda, I drank water. After a month, my next steps were to get into the gym and change my eating habits. I needed some motivation to do the gym so I asked a buddy if he would go and he agreed. He stuck with the gym for only 1-2 months, but that was long enough for me to have gained the motivation to continue going by myself. After 2 months of solid progress, I decided I was committed enough to invest in a fitbit.

When I first started I wore a XXL in most shirts, my pants were around a 40-42. My shirt size is now between a Medium and Large and my pants a 32. I have lost around 50 lbs since I purchased the fitbit, and 70 lbs since I began this lifestyle change. Over the years I have failed several attempts at losing weight, mostly because when the results stopped, I lost motivation. This time was different, I wanted to stick with it even when the results weren't there. There have been several times where weight loss has appeared to stall for several weeks at a time, but I stuck with it. Each and every time I have broken through the weight plateau. I'm not doing anything differently than I did those last 4 or 5 times I attempted to lose weight and get into shape, the only difference this time was that I have been patient. So that is my advice to anyone out there who is struggling. The weight didn't get put on overnight, it won't come off overnight.

Now for this weeks update. I've been as low as 181.1 and as high as 183.3. Beginning this week I am dropping the # of cardio sessions from 5-6 to 3-4. Mostly because I don't need that much cardio anymore and at this point I'm not looking to lose weight too rapidly. I am approximately 20-25 lbs from my overall goal which is just based on a healthy weight from my past.

Best Answer

First Off... Congratulations WhiteSox on your Progress...Its Good News, (Especially for myself and where I am at in my Journey)

Speaking of which

Start Weight...265 Lbs

Current Weight...248 Lbs

Loss this Week...3.6 Lbs

Goal Weight...190 Lbs

It was a Good week this time (Physically)... I was expecting a loss because I know the plan was there and it was met, but I did not expect how much. (Had a little happy dance this morning)

So, Keep your Head up and keep moving forward...Better Yet, Just Keep Moving!

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 190 lbs 03/14/2016

This week 184.2 lbs 03/21/2016

Weekly loss 5.8 lbs
total Loss 80.8 lbs
New Goal 180 lbs

First of all, thanks for the share @whitesox.  We are on a pretty similar path.

I am stunned by my loss this week.  I had a small loss last week and I felt my body changing again later in this week and was not surprised at a loss, but stunned at this much.  It really is time to slow down the rate of loss but I haven't figured out how to do that without stopping it all together.  I need to feather the throttle a bit.  I'm going on a vacation next week (leaving Friday for 7 days with my family on the West coast of Canada).  Lots of hiking and trails and seafood.  I am thinking I can have little to no gain on the vacation.  It's on the ocean so if I eat good seafood and produce I should stay right on track.

Best Answer
Last week's weight 170 pounds
This week's weight 164 pounds
Target weight 154 pounds.

This seems a little off if you ask me anything. I have been very good ALL week and feel different but I don't believe I've lost 6 pounds in a week. That's not healthy weight loss. We will see what next week's brings!
Best Answer

@LoosingIt wrote:
Last week's weight 170 pounds
This week's weight 164 pounds
Target weight 154 pounds.

This seems a little off if you ask me anything. I have been very good ALL week and feel different but I don't believe I've lost 6 pounds in a week. That's not healthy weight loss. We will see what next week's brings!

I know what you mean, but look at the average over multiple weeks.  Last week I was a bit bunged up at weigh in and then got that issue resolved, so to speak.  A few days later things shifted around and my two week average was around 3 lbs which is probably more indicative of actual loss.  Water retention, constipation, etc can play a part which is why I don't agree with not weighing yourself too often.  My scale is my barometer.  I am getting to know m body better and I know when numbers are high or low for different reasons.  You may have shed some water weight if your sodium consumption was high or depending on cycle, etc.  If you lose 5 every week for six weeks, you are probably not doing something healthy and sustainable.  I have averaged around 3 a week for 6 mos and feel great, good luck.  Your "being good" probably means you stayed away from salty crap and your body shed the water.

Best Answer
Yep, you're probably right. I weigh on a Monday and a Thursday. My main difference is I'm drinking a lot of water. Looking forward to next Monday!
Best Answer

Congrats to you all and Happy Easter,

Weekly Check In

LW Mar 19, 137.8 (BMI-26)

CW Mar 25, 136.7 (BMI-25.8)

loss 1.1

GW 126 (BMI-23.7)

Best Answer

Hello again everyone. It is astonishing to find another week has passed already. There are

some amazing weekly weight losses going on here. Congratulations everyone and well done on your keeping with the task you all set for yourselves. I really admire those who even when they see a small loss or a little gain just dig in their toes and keep going, you may never know just how many others you encourage to do the same.

Started at  68 kgs on the 1-1-16

Today         54.3 kgs

Total lost     13.7 kgs  or in pounds  30.1 lbs.

I am very happy with that as I was part of Coach Marcus's 90 day challenge of 20lbs and I reported in today to finish it even though I am a couple of days early because I cannot be sure of cell phone coverage on any given day at the moment.

All the best for this next week

Best Answer

Had a strange week. I had a very bad gastro attack for most of the week and ate almost nothing. I now have the opposite problem of constipation. I have logged my weight as its Monday but I dont think its a true measure this week. Still annoying me though :}

Now                         119.4kg (21/03/2016)

Loss this week         +2kg

Loss to date             5.9kg

Best Answer