Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Weigh In

ANSWERED

I am weighing myself every Monday morning and I am going to log my results each weigh for accountability and support. Please feel free to join in.

Start weigh                   125.5 kg 14/12/2015

Now                              124.2 kg 11/01/2015

Loss this week             200g

Loss to date                 1.3kg

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
2,723 REPLIES 2,723

That was rough Move.It ! This week should get it sorted. All the best.

Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      182.0

This Week      180.1

Trying to get back into a normal routine this week. The good news is even though things have been a little hectic the last 3 weeks, I've continued to drop weight.

Best Answer
Last week 164 pounds
This week 168 pounds

No problem with this week's weight as convinced scales read wrong last Monday and I weighed twice to check! My midweek weigh in and today are where I think I should be. All good so far.
Best Answer

Starting Weight... 265 Lbs

Current Weight... 249.2 Lbs

Loss this week...+1.2 Lbs

Goal... 190 Lbs

Doing the work, logging the steps, eaiting right. No Cheating... Just didn't lose this week for what ever reason.

Still moving forward and Happy about it!

Best Answer
I think I commented on the original post months ago and I get the updates since then. I look forward to this email so much. All of you are extraordinary. Lose, stay the same, gain..you all stay positive and cheer each other on. Best humans ever

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

As of yesterday: 184.6 lbs

My goal is to be down to 183 by sunday. 

Best Answer
I would like to join in this group if that's ok I really need to lose this weight I am carrying for health reason Helen
Best Answer

i weigh in ever Sat Morring, then I have a treat meal that night 🙂 Started at 260...i've been working on it for 2 years. Went down to 194 and then back up to 223 and now back down to 219.8 as of Sat. I will do this. I want to be in size 14 cloths maybe 155 but will see. Healthy is what i WANT....loveing the challanges to get me moving. Rock on all of you.

Best Answer

Welcome rubbyrose3

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
Thank you for the welcome Move.It Move .It I will weight on Monday the 3rd April
Best Answer
This is my first weight how is ever one doing .This morning I walk about 45 minutes did some weights .
Do you think I could this in about 3 months thank you .You all have awesome week see you Monday
My starting weight
Sw. 72.2
Gw 55.5
Best Answer

Start weight             125.5kg (16/12/2015)

Now                         118.2kg (21/03/2016)

Goal                         70kg

Loss this week         1.2kg

Loss to date             7.3kg

Happy to be on a downward trajectory again.

My next mini goal is to get under 115kg.

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Started at 68 kgs on the 1-1-16

Last week 54.3

This week  53.6

All the best for your new week.

Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      180.1

This Week      178.6

I was lazy this past week and did not get any cardio in. I did however make it to the gym 4 times. My average weight for the week was 180.4 with a high of 181.3 and a low of 178.6 today.

Best Answer

Start                214                01/01/2016

Last Week      184.6

This Week      183.4

-1.2lbs

I did not have my best week. Short on my walking goals, overate on Friday eating almost 3500 calories (Chinese food and icecream, my weakness).

I feel good about my weight loss so far but last week was a wake up call. I need to start complimenting myself more on the good choices I make and stop beating myself up so hard on the bad choices. 

Best Answer

This week was a "different" week... Extremely busy, (more than usual), but I still feel pretty good about it. I enjoy seeing more people joining the group and I wish Y'all the best in your journey to a better lifestyle. as for me, here it is...

Start Weight... 265 Lbs (2-1-16)

Current Weight... 246.8 Lbs

Loss this Week... 2.4 Lbs

Goal Weight... 190Lbs

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 184.2 lbs 03/21/2016

This week  184 lbs 04/04/2016

Weekly loss .2 lbs
total Loss 81 lbs
New Goal 180 lbs

Well that's the best two week loss I've had to date!  Why?  Because I just got back from a one week vacation with my family.  Seven nights in hotels, air travel, restaurants and "vacation mode".  My wife is really enjoying our healthier diet as well so we just kept making good choices.  Meal sized salads, cooking in the hotel room, take out sushi with a big salad on the side.  We kept treats to a couple of squares of chocolate and not every night and I still haven't had a soda pop since Sep 27th, 2015.  I'm exstatic to have come out of this vacation net zero and I'm not going to lie, I'm proud of myself.  I'm getting pretty close to my goal weight and I expect my losses will be small now but I am going to keep weighing in for a while just so I keep myelf honest.  Cheers everyone.

Best Answer
Last week 168 pounds
This week 166 pounds

Bang on target!
Best Answer

I'm new to the Fitbit community (but not the Fitbit itself). Mondays are my official weigh in days so I will pick up the habit of updating weekly on this site from here on out. 

Start: 338 lbs (November 2014)

Last week: 260.4 lbs. 

This week: 256.9 lbs.

Losing weight is fun for so many reasons. The best reason: the way you feel. I feel great! 

Best Answer

Good morning! Another week has rolled around.

Start weight             125.5kg (16/12/2015)

Now                         118.2kg (11/04/2016)

Goal                         70kg

Loss this week         0kg

Loss to date             7.3kg

Stayed the same this week. I like to think that my body is having a rest.

I am feeling a lot fitter now and people are starting to notice the weight loss which is motivating.

I did my highest daily step total on Thursday and managed over 13,000 steps.

Best Answer