Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Weigh In

ANSWERED

I am weighing myself every Monday morning and I am going to log my results each weigh for accountability and support. Please feel free to join in.

Start weigh                   125.5 kg 14/12/2015

Now                              124.2 kg 11/01/2015

Loss this week             200g

Loss to date                 1.3kg

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
2,723 REPLIES 2,723
Hi how is everyone going happy with my week loss 0.8 have an amazing week catch ya next week

Sw. 72.2
Cw 71.4
Gw 55.5
Best Answer

Bang on target! Again!

Start weight   172 pounds   (7th March)

Last week      166 pounds

This week      164 pounds

Goal weight    154 pounds

My Fitbit is my new best friend! We go everywhere together.

Best Answer

Start weight   214 pounds   (Jan 1st)

Last week      184.6 pounds

This week      183.4 pounds

Goal weight    155 pounds

It was truly a down week for me. I walked only 30k steps in total. I ate food I generally do not eat Fri-Sun. It showed in the scale because I weighed myself Friday and was down to 179. By Sunday that jumped back up to 183.4. I will just have to try harder this week. 

Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      178.6

This Week      176.0

Well on pace to hit my mini goal of 175 by the end of the month.

Best Answer

402 lbs 03/28/16 Start weight

387 lbs 04/11/16 Current weight

Fitbit Charge HR is awesome.

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 184 lbs 04/04/2016

This week  181 lbs 04/11/2016

Weekly loss 3.2 lbs
total Loss 84 lbs
New Goal 180 lbs

One pound away from my goal.  I don't know if I want another goal after that or not.  I am still 10 lbs off of normal on the bmi but I feel good where I am at, my Dr thought this would be a good weight for me and my family and friends are all suggesting I should be done.  I figure I probably have close to 10 lbs of flab from losing 85 lbs so my true weight if I had skin reduction (no intention of, just hypothetical) may actually be close to normal on the BMI.  I'm at a bit of a crossroads.  I have come this far, I would like to cross the finish line but I do not know for sure where the line is.  My thought is to quietly keep losing for a bit and see if I can get close to 170 and see how I feel.  Thoughts?

Best Answer

Hi from Norway Smiley Happy

I stopped smoking 4th dec 2013, and my weight is now app 20 kilo up from that date. Cos of high bloodpressure and high pulse, its very important for me to lose weight......but its soooooo hard, dunno if i ever can make it. Have tried so many times, but i never lose a gram... Hopefully my new Fitbit will help me.

My startweight 6/4-2016 = 80,4 kg

My GOALweight 60 kg

Heart Chris  Heart

Spoiler

Best Answer

Greetings all, welcome aboard @Kralice-Chris, we can all do it by maintaining focus on our goals at all times.

Start weight Jun 1, 2013  185.2 lbs

Last Week   Apr 9, 2016   135.8 lbs

Goal                                   126 lbs and BMI 23.7

Good work everyone Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Hi Tamado, the BMI is an average for a broad population. When I have been at my fittest I have always been above the recommended weight for my height by around 6kg.

I have big bones and I used to carry a lot of muscle. The suggested weight for someone of my height is 64kg but I have set my goal at 70kg this time as I know it is where my body wants to be. 

Years ago on the Weight Watchers programme I tried to get to 64 kg but I found it impossible. It might be worth a shot to aim for 170lbs to see how it fits with you. At least you will get to find out.

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
Hi,

Have faith in your Fitbit. Treat it as a new best friend.

Having a Fitbit has kept me focussed on my exercise and more importantly
how much I eat and how much water I drink.

I have, luckily, always been an ideal weight, eaten healthily and always
been active but I wanted to lose 21 pounds and it wasn't happening at
my age (51). I am now more aware of my portion sizes, snacks that I eat
and the amount of exercise I need to take EVERY DAY. It works and as
each pound comes off you know it's worth it.

Best of luck.
Best Answer
Well done you!
I think I would set a smaller goal and keep it to yourself. This will
ensure that you at least keep an eye on what you're eating and the
amount of exercise you are taking. It will help you to maintain good
habits and ensure that all your good work continues to pay off.
Keep posting on here to help you be disciplined too!
Best Answer

I am getting close to my goal as well. I'm not sure where I will end up, I'm going more or less by look rather than where I end up on the BMI. I think it has to be what makes you happy. Whether that's stopping where you are now and maintaining, or losing an additional 5-10 lbs.

Best Answer
Hi from Australia hope you all have a great week ,because I have walking ever day and some other exercises .To day our we having our grandson .Loss 0.8 very happy ?All have a great week by from Australia :australia:

Sw. 72.2
Cw 71.4
Gw 55.5 kg
Best Answer

So, no loss this week but no gain either... and I'm good with that. If i learned anything so far is that the weight changes on a regular basis. Feeling pretty good about it.

Start weight...265 Lbs

Current Weight...248.6 Lbs

Loss this week...0

Goal Weight...190 Lbs

@tamado , Congratulations... I believe I would just kind of do the "Quiet" thing and see where it lands, but that is just me.

Hope everyone is enjoying the journey, Keep Moving Forward or just keep Moving!

Best Answer

Hi @rubbyrose3

I hail from down under too. I live in Perth.

Best Answer

Greeting all

USW June 1, 2013, 84kg, 185.2 lbs

CSW Apr 9, 2016,   61.6kg, 135.8 lbs

CW  Apr 16, 2016, 61.9kg, 136.5 lbs, diappointed but not discouraged, plateaus are a test of your persistance and perseverance.

I am working on eating 1300 a day and burning 1575, leaves me a deficit of 275 daily which should see me lose 1kg (2.205 lbs) each month if my calculations are correct.

GW 57kg, 126 lbs

Best wishes everyone and keep on plugging along even if it seems everything is against you.

Best Answer

Start weight 125.5kg (16/12/2015)
Now 118.2kg (18/04/2016)
Goal 70kg

Loss this week 0kg
Loss to date 7.3kg

Definitely in a holding pattern. I have had calorie deficits for the past two weeks but nothing is happening.
I took my measurements to see if there has been any changes and I have lost a few centimeters which has cheered me up.

Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      176.0

This Week      176.0

No change this week but it was expected as I had an abnormal drop in weight last week. High weight of 178.6 and low of 175.6. Average weight of 176.8.

Best Answer
Today is my starting day. Start weight 280! 😞
Best Answer

Start weight   172 pounds   (7th March)

Last week      164 pounds

This week      164 pounds

Goal weight    154 pounds

A static week for me although my midweek (Thursday) weigh in had me at 162 pounds. I'd be happy with a loss of a pound a week, so I'm on target over time.

Best Answer