Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Weigh In

ANSWERED

I am weighing myself every Monday morning and I am going to log my results each weigh for accountability and support. Please feel free to join in.

Start weigh                   125.5 kg 14/12/2015

Now                              124.2 kg 11/01/2015

Loss this week             200g

Loss to date                 1.3kg

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
2,723 REPLIES 2,723

402 lbs 03/28/16 Start weight

387 lbs 04/11/16 

382 lbs 04/18/16

Fitbit Charge HR 

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 181 lbs 04/11/2016

This week  179.6 lbs 04/18/2016

Weekly loss 1.4 lbs
total Loss 85.4 lbs

Today I met my goal of 180 lbs.  I do not think I want to set another right now, I just want to see how this fits.  My goal is to maintain and stay with the active healthy lifestyle I've come to love.  

Best Answer

Start 214 lbs 01/01/16
Last Week 181.6 lbs 04/11/2016

This week 179.6 4/18/2016

Lets see. Well I did weigh myself this morning and was 178.6 but I always weigh myself before I go to bed at night so to keep it consistant I stick with the number I was the night before.

Anyways I havent been walking that much the last 2-3 weeks. I recently joined a gym and am about to start doing some weight training. I will continue to walk but I have to begin scheduling my walks better. In these last two weeks I do not have a lot of energy for whatever reason, pretty tired all the time. I believe it to be I am not eating enough but I also feel it may be that I am not excercising enough. As I mentioned the last 2-3 weeks I havent been walking as much, about half as much as I was. I think the lack of excercise is leading to me staying up later than I am used to. My body is out of wack right now. I know this because of the tiredness, the reduced amount of sleep I am getting, I was averaging close to 8 hrs a night but that has fallen to around 6 1/2 hours. I need to get back on a schedule. 

Best Answer

Greetings all

LW 136.5 lbs

PW 134.7 lbs, UGW 57kg/ 126 lbs/ BMI 23.7

Keep up the good work my friends, we all have success and failures, after all, we are only human but we can all attain to our own personal bests, we are all unique beautiful individuals, no more than, no less than, anyone else on this planet. Unleash your own inner Alpha Male or Amazon, after all that is what we are and the only real competition we have is ourselves, so let us conquer self doubt and self recrimination with persistance, patience and perseverance, We Can And Will Do This For Ourselves ❤️

Best Answer

Restarted the weight loss for a challenge at work, but it ends in a little over 5 weeks and I feel I need to keep the momentum going.  So, I thought I'd join in.

Top weight (at some point) 407 lbs

Lots of downs and ups over the last few years.  When left to my own devices I'll end up between about 330 and 360, no matter how poorly I eat.  So, first goal, under 300. Although I have a scale at home, I'm doing the Monday morning weigh-in at work on a scale that only does pound increments.  However, if nothing else, it is a calibrated scale.  Smiley Tongue

Current starting weight: 348 (2/29/16)

Last week's weigh in:    327 (4/18/16)

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
Good morning everyone.
Today's weight 52.8
Have a wonderful new week.
Best Answer

Start weight 125.5kg (16/12/2015)
Now 118kg (25/04/2016)
Goal 70kg

Loss this week 0.2kg
Loss to date 7.5kg

Small weight loss to report. Time to shake things up I think to get things moving a little quicker.

Good luck with your weigh ins.

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer

Start 214 lbs 01/01/16
Last Week 179.6 lbs 04/18/2016

This week 180.6 4/252016

Went up +1 lbs this last week. Actually not feeling too aweful about it. Actually quite the opposite. I feel like I am on the verge of a breakthrough of sorts. I have switched up from my walking routine, since I got my fitbit I have been walking 5-7 miles a day. I joined LA Fitness 2 weeks ago and started a new routine. I go 3 times a week to the gym, I do lifting and then cardio after lifting. I usually do about 20-25 minutes of cardio via treadmill. I ran my first mile in what probably has been like 8 years and I did not do to bad. I think if I pushed myself I probably could do a 7 minute 30 second mile, my best was in high school at 7 minutes 10 seconds. I was able to get 2 miles in 17 minutes 4 seconds (8min 34sec miles). I feel all that walking has been paying off, it has been a long time since I could run 2 miles fairly easily. I barely even was sweating after 20 minutes on the treadmill. Too me this tells me I can push it further all the walking has increased my endurance quite a bit.  

I did feel I overdid it a bit I began doing squats and my legs for the past 5 days have been hurting, to the point where I could not keep up my cardio the last time I went to the gym, I got 1.5 miles in my legs did not want to go on, my lungs felt good and so did the rest of me. I wanted to fight through the pain and keep up the cardio but my thighs are telling me we are not going to cooperate with that request. Lesson learned do not do more than you are used to, gradually work up to where you want to be at. 

I guess the only thing I would beat myself up over was I ate out 4x last week. Chipotle, Pizza, Jimmie Johns, and Chicken Nuggets, I also ate a lot of icecream. I think it shows in the scale with the 1lbs weight gain. I have a feeling that if I scale back my new routine a little bit so that I am not in pain by the end of the week the scale will read a lot lower. I was on the cusp of 177 a week ago and did the same thing eating out before a weigh in which shot me up 2lbs to 179lbs. All the added salt/sugar I ate plus the types of food that take me longer to digest are likely adding weight on. My goal is kind of high this week but I think -3lbs is do-able. 177 is my goal by weigh in for next week. Pretty ambitious I know but my body is telling me I can do it. I let my body recoup for the last 3 days, I will go to the gym Tuesday night, so 1 more day of recoup and I think I will be ready to go Tuesday. I just have to remember to not push so hard as to make it impossible for me to move by Saturday nights workout. 

I will catch you all next week and look forward to seeing all your results as well. Good luck out there people. 

Best Answer

Would like to join in, please. Struggling to lose weight after having gained a lot last year due to various injuries.

Starting weight: 66.3kgs - 25/04/2016

Target weight: 57.0kgs

Have a lovely week!

Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      176.0

This Week      179.7

Not good. Falling off the wagon. 3.7 lb gain. I have not been eating great and I have not done cardio in 2 weeks. Need to get myself back on track. Hopefully that starts today. Will see if I make it to the gym.

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 179.6 lbs 04/18/2016

This week  178.6 lbs 04/25/2016

Weekly loss 1.1 lbs
total Loss 86.4 lbs

Another pound gone this week.  I am trying to level out to maintain/low rate loss but I still had a significant loss this week.  I know I could slow/stop it by eating crap again but I have been trying to just increase my caloric intake while eating the same foods I have been for the last seven months.  We had a family bbq yesterday.  I had a burger with bacon, cheese and fried onions.  I had a big salad and a pile of bean salad.  I had about 1/2 cup or less of potato salad as well as I was already having a bun.  I even had a couple of beers (I have been severely limiting my beer intake so two in a day was quite a lot).

Best Answer

Sorry! A day late.

Next week I'll be a day early as I'm away for a week.

Start weight   172 pounds   (7th March)

Last week      164 pounds

This week      163 pounds

Goal weight    154 pounds

Best Answer

402 lbs 03/28/16 Start weight

382 lbs 04/18/16

369 lbs 04/28/16

One month in baby hope to just keep lowering it, small or big

Best Answer

Greeting all and a hearty congratulations to all for the advice, the information and the encouragement, you are really an awesome group of people, keep up the good work !!

USW June 1, 2013 84kg 185.2 lbs BMI-35 

CSW Apr 2, 2016   61.6kg 136.8lbs

PW    Apr 23           61.1kg 134.7 lbs BMI 25.4

CW   Apr 30            60.8kg 134.1 lbs BMI 25.3 still a tad overweight but getting there, my body of late has been fighting me as I try to get rid of these last few pounds but with a paunch and a muffin top still to be shed I know I have a little futher to go and so I am pushing on, I will never have an hourglass figure my short stature and broad structure of my build as well as heavier bone structure are well defined and I accepted that years ago and know I will never have a waist as such as my ribs sit directly on top of my hips, lol, but I will persist in losing the spare tyres lol.

UGW                       57kg     126 lbs BMI 23.7

Remember, " The successful have failed more times than the spectator has even tried !'

Best Answer
I'm going to weigh myself in the morning to join this group. I need to be committed to losing weight instead of pretending I am trying to lose weight! Love my Fitbit 😍
Best Answer
72.1 kg
Aim 67 kg
Ultimate aim 63 kg

Let's see if I can keep with the forum and become accountable!
Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 178.6 lbs 04/25/2016

This week  176.6 lbs 05/02/2016

Weekly loss 2.0 lbs
total Loss 88.4 lbs

Stepped on the scale three times to make sure it was true - lost another two lbs.  Feeling good, reading too many articles that make me feel panic about keeping the weight off but I am determined to stay healthy and soldier on.

Best Answer

Been following this thread for a while, just never posted.

Anyway...

Starting weight (2/14/2016): 212.8lbs.

Last week's weight: 200.2lbs.

Previous short term goal: 200lbs. (but I broke that yesterday).

Current weight: 199lbs.

Weight loss this week: 1.2lbs.

Current short term goal: 190lbs.

Ultimate goal: Maybe somewhere in the 165 to 170lb range?  Not really sure... just have to wait until I get down to that range and see how I look/feel.

Best Answer
Am away this week so weighed on Sunday instead. I'd lost another pound this week so very pleased as I suspect this will not be the case next week!
This week 161 pounds
Target weight 154 pounds.
7 more to go!
Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      179.7

This Week      180.2

Second week in a row with a gain. I need to pull myself in so I don't throw it all away. I went to the gym twice last week instead of my usual 4 times. I have not done cardio in 3 weeks. Eating out too much as well. I feel like the motivation is gone, I need to get it back.

Best Answer