Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used all the troubleshooting tips and having to reboot every day.  This started last week.  What happened?

Best Answer
202 REPLIES 202
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I got that same message today that you did. Very weird. I think it is a Fitbit not iPhone problem as others in here have androids and have experienced the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

iPhone stopped syncing at 9:52 this morning.  That was the last one.  Won’t sync on HO computer either.  Glad I am not the only one but have almost 2000 days with Fitbit, I hope this problem doesn’t effect it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here.  Last sync last night.  Won't sync today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My One stopped syncing at 7:30 this morning...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit One said the same thing when I first opened it. I clicked no. Now I have no stats for today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list with the same symptoms. When I launched the FitBit app on my iPhone 7 today, I got a bluetooth request which I approved, and no data. Forcing a sync reports that the app is "Syncing and Refreshing" as expected, but the report stays at 0 steps. My FitBit app was last updated on August 8 to the current version, 3.3.1. When I try to sync using FitBit Connect, clicking on the "Sync Now" button causes the program to immediately go back to "looking for tracker..."

See ScottMelrose' fix. Adding a new device to replace the existing one worked. Thanks, Scott!

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat. I have an iPhone 8+, and also got that bluetooth message this morning, which I accepted. The app shows my last sync at 6:42a Pacific. There must be something either in the app or with Fitbit's servers that is causing this widespread problem. Come on Fitbit, this is a problem!

Best Answer

Per RachRach:

"I figured it out - On my phone, on the Fitbit App - I clicked "add new device" and I added the One that was already on there; it sent a number to my One, I typed it in, and it synched it to my phone.  Voila.  I hope this helps."

This worked for me.

Best Answer
That did it! Thanks so much!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes!  That worked.  Thank you so much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you SO much. This worked for me too. FitBit probably screwed up somewhere when they sent out that Alert. I hope this works for everyone else. I did NOT want to buy an upgraded model. I like my low end FitBit!

Best Answer

Brilliant!  Worked for me - thanks so much. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Scott Melrose, a big thank you!!!  My little guy is back up and running.  So happy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks this fixed my issue also. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much! Mine stopped syncing today also, and this immediately fixed the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't find "add new device" 

Best Answer

thank you !!!!! done and working again 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much! That worked!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started yesterday not syncing . Have done all I know how to for fixing . Have you had any luck with finding out anything ?

Best Answer
0 Votes