Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2: Heart Rate not showing in App and associated stats missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have 2 issues related to Heart rate BPM.

1) My BPM (and resting BPM) is clearly shown on my Fitbit Charge 2, but is not showing on my App, only showing my resting BPM. I have Heart rate setting to Auto and the App is fully synced. This has been working for a few days since purchase, but now suddenly stopped working.

2) Also, after I have synced, heart rate data from around late morning onwards is missing from the heart rate graph. If I swipe my finger accross the graph, it does show the BPM  value but not graph information is visible to see.

i have tried a device and App reset and up to the latest firmware release.

Would appreciate your feedback and support please.

Best Answer
94 REPLIES 94

Have been having the exact same issue. I went into my Bluetooth and selected Charge 2 then selected 'forget device'. This essentially unpairs.  Then I went back into the FitBit app and went into settings. Turned on 'all day sync' which then prompted me to pair devices. After doing so it's now working perfectly. 

Best Answer
Try pausing during walk/run.
As if stopping for a coffee.
Then continue and complete/finish your walk/run.
See if it still works.

Sent by LeSLeY
UK. User since Feb 2015. Retired charge HR. Current charge 2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue - called customer support - cycled through all steps - not fixed - received case no and...nothing. Sending back if no response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This did it for me!  Spent a couple hours today with no luck.  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm a newbie.  Referring to Christa above. "forget device, etc"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to settings then select Bluetooth. Right next to where it says Charge 2 is a little circle with an i in the middle. Select that and then it will give you the option to "forget this device". Hope this explanation is what you were referring to. 😊

Best Answer

My Fitbit charger 2 was going the same thing  its working now. I turned my notifications on without turning on the Text, calls and Calendar. its works now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for this! It actually worked, I'd tried literally everything! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
Best Answer

I have tried logging out and back in as well as turning app off and back on etc. still do not have heart rate on my iPhone or iPad app. Can anyone help?

Best Answer
Do you have it installed on any other devices? Try switching the Bluetooth off on the other device/devices and just having it on one, this seemed to work for me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Turn your notifications on. That worked for me

Beth Missios 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
Notifications are on and have been from beginning. Thank you for your suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for posting this. Mine had the same issue! But like you I thought it was weird that it "wasn't paired" because I can sync it everyday so I assumed it was paired. My issue is resolved thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this issue, too. I keep trying to pair it, and it says that pairing has failed. I've restarted the Charge 2, restarted the app, restarted the phone, tried multiple times to pair it. I'm about to try setting it up as a new Fitbit. This is pretty frustrating. If anybody has a definitive fix, please let me know. I'd even be happy with a temporary fix, if I knew a solution that would work.

Best Answer
I agree. I have tried several suggestion fixes and heart rate still will not pair with iPad
Anyone know of other answers?
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also tried removing the Charge 2 from my account, then re-establishing it as a new device. That didn't work either. It'd be nice to know if the folks at Fitbit are aware of this (not seeing any moderator comment), and whether or not there'll be a fix. The disconnect happened for me two or three days ago. Now I can't get notifications to go to the Fitbit, and I can't get my heart rate to go from my Fitbit to the iPhone. It had all been working perfectly, previous to this. Seems like this all happened when I got the notice that they had new devices out. I wonder if there's a software mix-up. I don't know…

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey! I re-read through suggestions and got a fix! Yay! I turned off bluetooth on my phone, told it to forget my Charge 2 (there were several, since I'd tried to re-establish it with my account), then turned bluetooth back on. I was then able to turn notifications back on (and didn't get the endless spinning wheel), as well as all-day-sync. I went back to the dashboard on my app, and my little heart was beating again. YAY! Hope this will work for the rest of you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks - it works for awhile -seems like something they should have fixed by now...
Best Answer
0 Votes