Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 battery is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello.  I've been using my Charge 2 for several months now.  I encountered my first charging issue this week.  I usually charge it about once a week.  Yesterday I topped the battery off to well over half full, and overnight I received an app update on my Android.  This morning I noticed my Charge 2 was not giving me notifications, and I wasn't getting my hourly reminders to move like I usually do.  I finally hooked it up to my charger again since I needed it to get through the weekend.  The indicator showed over half full, but was otherwise unresponsive.  The app showed I had zero steps.  I reset the tracker and it said it was dead?  Has this ever happened to anyone else?  It seems to be charging ok now.

Moderator edit: updated title for clarity

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103

I have ditched the fitbit for my apple watch and couldn't be happier.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Charge 2 started not changing after the first year but my Charge HR
worked great! I decided to clean the watch charging area and the charging
cord connecting area real well and go 3 more years of perfect use! I have
an IPHONE and if Apple is my next choice I think I will give up! Lol
Best Answer
0 Votes

I currently have the Inspire HR. I have recently run into this issue. Just as I was about to buy another fitness tracker, the battery seemed to stop draining and was working normally again. Then I used a Bluetooth headset yesterday with my phone and then I noticed that my Fitbit device started quickly running out of power again. So I am suspecting that in my case, it might be my Bluetooth headset or something else that my phone uses with Bluetooth that is causing the battery to drain faster, rather than anything being wrong with the Fitbit itself. This is also something that I am still troubleshooting.

Best Answer

I just returned my Fitbit Sense. I was happy with my Blaze, but wanted the extra features on the Sense. But not at the expense of very low battery life, & it not recorded my sleep stats more often that not. I’ll be looking elsewhere. 

Best Answer
0 Votes