Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 - Button is stuck

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The button on my Fitbit is stuck in and I can’t get it to pop back out. Consequently I have a blank screen.  It still vibrates and counts my steps.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
46 REPLIES 46

I had an issue with the screen within my warranty date and they sent a new one, now the button on the one they sent isn’t functioning and they sent me the same coupon for 30% off. Too many issues and inconsistencies, honestly I’m fed up and thinking of switching. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BahmanJ. Nice to see you around. 

I'd like to let you know that if the tips suggested in this thread haven't helped, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Also, please make sure to provide a brief explanation of the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

I know this post is pretty old, but I am having this exact problem with my Charge. My button looks just like this. I am not able to sync and/or change clock face with app, as device battery is totally dead. I have 3 chargers & have plugged it into all of them (with various outlets, power cubes etc) hoping it was an electrical/charging type issue, but nothing helps. It simply seems dead. Should I just order a new one? I know it’s old by electronic standards. Is there an average reasonable life span expectancy for this type device & if so, I would love to know others’ thoughts on what that is.

Thank you so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem as Libbymary with the button on my Charge 3 stuck below the surface of the device. Can you share the fix that you sent her?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my fitbit versa 3 button is not working, ive tried to push it in numerous times but nothing. And everything you have suggested but still nothing. Ive only had the watch since feb this year. Can you please help? Thank you, K

Best Answer
0 Votes

After thoroughly cleaning the button(s), restart your Fitbit using the on-screen options and then see if the button works again.
Suspect the Fitbit's button is jammed?
Check your vibration settings.
Try restarting your Fitbit.
Check for water lock.
Drain the battery.
Reset your Fitbit.

Regards

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes