Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 battery draining fast

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My HR Charge 3 doesn't seem to hold its charge for longer than 3 days, is this a common fault. Was working well until 2 weeks ago holding charge for 7 days.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
186 REPLIES 186

Mine is (just) under 1 year old..... so after contacting Fitbit Support via Twitter they offered me a replacement Charge 3 or 50% off something new.   I went for a replacement Charge 3, which should be with me in a few days.....😀

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good for you.50% is better than what they offered me, but there watches
should last longer than they do at the present I believe.
Good luck ! Happy walking. 👍
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. Thank you for your participation in the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experiences and thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process.

For all of you who haven't contacted our Support Team, I'd recommend getting in touch with them and they will be able to review your cases and your available options. Please note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal. Click here to get connected. 

On a side note, I'd like to let you know that replacement devices are provided for products that are within the warranty period. If your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty.

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I reboot. I couldn’t find it in settings

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do I go on the sittings to fix my fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Considering that the Fitbit has a swimming exercise option, it must be water proof. Please check your information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My charge 5 drains as after 2.5 days well , when I use it for swimming ,but now I’ve stopped swimming it seems to not drain so much

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes