Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display corrupted

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There are two lines across the top of the screen on my Fitbit Charge 3.  I rebooted the device, but that didn't fix the problem.  I've only had it for two weeks.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
43 REPLIES 43

I tried what you recommended and the problem still exists.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sadly this isn't bringing back the screen. I see the smiley face but then it returns to a black screen. Support for this Fitbit product has been disappointing, to say the least. Now that I've reset it a number of times, I can't pair my phone to it to change any display settings. The pin would normally display allowing me to pair but since nothing is displayed, this is a $100+ useless wrist accessory. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the problem where my screen has lines on it. I was hoping a reboot would work but after countless tries, it will not stay on. It’ll shut off and I take it off of charge, and it comes right back on. When I put it on charge originally, I had 20% battery. Then it dropped to 6% and the last try it was at 40% and charging...now it’s at 29%. This makes me really sad. I purchased February 2020 and I’ve had minor issues that a reboot would fix but nothing this major. 😢

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. @Kayla067 Welcome to the community forums.

I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. At this time, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Make sure to explain the inconveniences and the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. Also, note that this thread is now closed and if you have any other inquiries or questions, please post them in a new thread. 

See you around.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes