Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen white

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen has gone almost entirely white. Reset does not work. Tried multiple times. Looks like screen burn? Device is less than 3 months old. Can’t send image from my phone. Please help. Very disappointed! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @chrisfriend! Thanks so much for following the recommendations provided. 

I've seen that you got in touch with our Support Team after posting here. I'm glad to hear that our team was able to help. Woman Very Happy Please keep an eye on your inbox for further updates on your case. 

If there's anything else I may do to assist, let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
97 REPLIES 97

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @chrisfriend! Thanks for already restarting your Charge 3 in order to solve the issue with the white screen. Nice way to go!

Since the restart hasn't worked, I'd recommend trying to change the clock face to a different one to see if this brings back the display. For instructions, see: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps, keep me posted! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
I’ve tried that multiple times and it doesn’t work.

I can’t help thinking there is a fault...

Best Answer

Hi @chrisfriend! Thanks so much for following the recommendations provided. 

I've seen that you got in touch with our Support Team after posting here. I'm glad to hear that our team was able to help. Woman Very Happy Please keep an eye on your inbox for further updates on your case. 

If there's anything else I may do to assist, let me know. 

Best Answer

@chrisfriend hi, just wondering if you managed to resolve the issue with your Fitbit, I have a charge 3 the screen has gone white/gray (still readable), I have tried unpairing and re-syncing also tried changing the clock face as suggested to you.

Any help is much appreciated 

Donnz.

@chrisfriend hi, just wondering if you managed to resolve the issue with your Fitbit, I have a charge 3 the screen has gone white/gray (still readable), I have tried unpairing and re-syncing also tried changing the clock face as suggested to you.

15583321588407849753351207911163.jpg

Any help is much appreciated 

Donnz.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
I did resolve. It was replaced by Fitbit. I found that once the screen went I couldn’t use the touch screen. Mysteriously, the heart rate monitor also failed at the same time...

Sorry I can’t be any more help

Best Answer
Thank you, will get in touch with Fitbit.Donna.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, I had one response which didn't help! I have tried numerous things like changing the clock face, restarting, a long restart, disconnecting/reconnecting etc etc! I have only had it 7 months and not a happy bunny 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
I got in touch with Fitbit customer service, they were brilliant and sorted
it with a new screen.

Only took a couple of days.

Best of luck,
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @RebeccaH-87! Thanks for troubleshooting your Charge 3's display prior to contacting us. 

I was about to create a support case on your behalf, but I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and that they have helped you with this. Please keep an eye on your inbox. Woman Wink

Hey there @Donnz1276! I'm very glad to hear that our Support Team sorted everything for you. 

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Best Answer

Good afternoon, I have the exact same issue, have reset, rebooted, updated software, changed clock face and same fuzzy white face.  How do I get in touch with support to request assistance?  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I got the customer service number from the instructions booklet that came with the fitbit.Hope this helps.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe they monitor these forums. They replaced mine FOC or i could buy a brand new model at 50% off!

they replaced mine i sent them a video of the screen and the packaging. Took about 2 weeks 🙂 ring customer services

Best Answer

Thanks very much will contact customer service or technical support directly.

Thanks very much, must be a known flaw.  Will need to contact customer service direct.

FD7DC2D1-CBC9-4073-9684-22D0CA351B78.jpeg

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

I experienced the same with my 7 mos. old charge 3. White vertical lines appeared on my screen after I updated software. I restarted several times and change the display but noting change

Is there anything I can do to solve this?

-------------------------

ManuFitbit_1-1687038015694.jpeg

Hi. I encountered same problem with my 7 mos. Old Charge 3. What I did was go to the settings then reboot it 2 times and it works. The screen goes back to normal. I hope this will help.

Oh well yesterday I posted that after that I rebooted 2x it went back to normal but unfortunately after an hour the screen went white again. 

ManuFitbit_2-1687038015686.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same problem. Tried all the suggested fixes all unsuccessful. Will contact customer services.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same exact thing is happened isn’t a o mine. I’ve only had it for 7 months and during my day it has a grey beam going across it. Any suggestions??

Best Answer
0 Votes
Call Fitbit and they will send a replacement

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same problem. From what I’m reading it appears there isn’t a way to fix it. I tried everything suggested. So I am out of luck with my Charge 3 since it is 2 weeks past the 1 yr mark? This is very disappointing. 

Best Answer

When i woke up this morning i've got the same issue withe the line in the screen what can I do to solve this?

Best Answer
0 Votes