Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won’t turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 3 got it last night was working fine all day and I looked down at my wrist it was black so I figured it was just dead ...plug it in and it won’t vibrate turn on or show me any sign that it’s charging ?!

Best Answer
199 REPLIES 199
I talked with someone from my fit bit app and they tried everything for an hour and a half, with no luck.  So they sent me a shipping label and will send me a replacement.  Fingers crossed the New one will work.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant change clock face to get the screen to light up because i had reloaded the app and was in the process of finding my charge three...i held in cradle and did the 8 sec. Thing.....now what...still black

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit3 only shows the time and heartbeat. Seems to be frozen in that mode. Put it in the charger but doesn’t show it is charging

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had this problem, first it would not charge over 74%, then died in a few hours. Then It would not recharge, even after resetting. I called customer service & they mailed me a new charge 3. Very good customer service!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The screen pf My 1 month Fitbit charge 3  turned off i tried to reset it butit's dead 

Fit bit is no as fonctionl as they say 

Don't buy it 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I plug my Fitbit in and hold down the button the smile icon comes on. I unplug it and the screen still wont turn on.  Dont know what to do.  HELP.   

Thank you  Katie 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. My Fitbit won’t restart at all. This happened before but the restart worked. This time I just get a smiley face and nothing more. What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. My Fitbit won’t restart at all. This happened before but the restart worked. This time I just get a smiley face and nothing more. What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still experiencing this issue  After installing the firmware  and held itbdown for 20 sec multiple times  and changedcclock faces twice, and held itbdown again - all it does ut vibtayes and the green ligli on the back sometimes is on and aometimea it is not. I am in thetmiddle of a walking challenge at work and this isinot cool. Not being able to record my steps until I get a new one is going to mean I lose  whixh is not ok - had been so committed on it...... Please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes
i recently bought fitbit charge 3 about 3 weeks ago. i have been loving it but today started getting issues. last night when i was looking at the fitbit, it wouldn't let me scroll to the different pages, it just showed me the main screen when it turned on. that issues continued happening through today, it seemed my fitbit was working and tracking steps, but i couldn't see the different pages or read notifications/texts on m fitbit. then today, my fitbit stopped working all together. i figured it was just dead so i plugged it in to charge, and now nothing is happening, it wont turn on, vibrate, or anything. i think it is completely dead, i did nothing wrong, and i hope you can give me a new one for free. kcsmith2424@gmail.com 603-913-4071 -kevin
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have tried both the long and short restarts and neither have worked. Black screen, no vibrate and no smiley face. It has been plugged in for 2 hours and tried multiple times (sometimes even longer than suggested) I cannot change the clock face either, as it says it isn't connected.

Where do I go from here?

Best Answer
I called Fitbit support & after going through all the hoops I was sent a new Fitbit charge 3. The customer service rep was great, service was superb!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Call customer service, they are very helpful. We tried everything, but it wouldn’t turn on so they sent me a new one, no problems so far!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Selma I have tried all the ways to restart and if isn't working . I hadn't noticed it hasn't been synced for a couple of weeks . It went off 2 days ago . Tried to reset by the 8 sec and 15 sec ways . Get the white line it partially loads then smiley face then nothing . My iPhone can't find it and says it's not switched on. Only had this Fitbit since Mid January . What do I do next ? Can't call support team I live in U.K. Live chat not letting me on and no email address to contact 

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried all of the suggestions on the thread for restarting my Fitbit charge 3, but I still have a black screen when I take it off the charger.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried all of the suggestions on the thread for restarting my Fitbit charge 3, but I still have a black screen when I take it off the charger.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Just bought a Charge 3 last night.  My iPhone reads the fit bit so during set up it even takes me to put in the pass code but the screen is blank.  I get a smiley face but after that, just a blank screen.  Any suggestions?  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to have a new one under warranty but to be fair I had been using it a few months before it stopped working

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Having an issue which started yesterday, Fitbit seemed to be ok then I noticed needed charging so plugged it in. Came back 3 hours later it hadn’t charged and seemed as though it was dead completely. But now won’t turn on or do anything. It makes the occasional single vibrating noise but completely nothing on screen. I don’t wear Fitbit in water either. I’m confused as to what’s up with it to be honest . Can someone help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine did same .they had to replace it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes