Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting call but not text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I receive call notifications but I don’t receive txt notifications on my Fitbit charge 2. I’ve unpaired and paired my phone, turned in and off the Bluetooth. Uninstall and install the Fitbit app. What do I do now?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
80 REPLIES 80

It is frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm wondering where the show history is in notifications?  I cannot get text messages and I would like to see if that's the problem  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fit bit is the same way right now and I need help to fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Remove the Fitbit from your account and add it back and it should work

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I have been struggling and that worked like a charm!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Having this issue too very frustrating. Has/When will it be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Remove the Alta from your account then add it back that should resolve it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Remove the Fitbit from your account then add it back that should work 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had trouble finding it on my phone too. Mine finally started working when I checked the "Notification Center" option under alerts on an iPhone 8.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me after everything else failed. thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I am currently experiencing this issue which looks like it was flagged 2 years ago. I only started having this issue a couple of months ago and I’m not sure what changed. I’ve done the whole unpair/re-pair thing and anything else I could think of. Yesterday I was gifted a Fitbit versa 2 and I’m having the exact same problem. Thanks in advance for any assistance with this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to completley remove my charge 3 from the app and re-add it.  It worked but if you have a new fitbit it must have just been added so I'm really not sure why yours would be doing it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have an iPhone go to notifications then to the message. Make sure the show previews section says ALWAYS 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have an iPhone go to the notifications section on the iPhone and then to the messages section. Make sure the showed previews say ALWAYS 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can someone help! I don’t know where the show notifications part of the settings is 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. No text notifications. I have done everything as suggested and it’s still not working 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, not working and I have done everything

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine now works and I have no idea what I did to fix. Think it was full reset. Wallet pay now not working!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still having this issue.  Only call and calendar notifications but not texts.  This is on my versa 3 though...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having this issue forever on my Charge2 and now on my new Sense.  After reading through this thread and trying everything I finally am getting text notifications.  Some advice above says to go to Notifications on your iPhone then Messages and set Show Preview to Always.  I did that and no luck.  Then I changed the Show Previews at the top of the Notifications section to Always and I now get text messages.  Annoying that it means I see previews on my phone of all notifications but I can live with that. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes