Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

i have tried every one of these options and am still stuck at 2%

Best Answer
0 Votes
Me too. I've given up till they come up with a fix, there has to be a
reason it's just not working for some of us.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess you have to uninstall the Fitbit app reboot your phone then reinstall the app again and maybe it will work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all the tips suggested, every last one. Ive even tried on two separate days. And still when I try to get the bitmoji clock it stays stuck at 2%. Ugh! Nothing works!

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. No it won't. I'm pretty sure for those of us that have been stuck all
this time at 2% we've tried every combination of uninstall /reinstall /turn
off/turn on you can do.
Best Answer

Done all that.  Still at 2%. I gave up.  Its not worth the aggravation. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You are correct. just wait for an update I guess. Makes me sad because I
showed my co workers the app and both theirs work
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow,  that's crazy.  Smh.  Now they enjoying theirs & u can't.  Ugh🤦🏾‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

About a week later and I still haven't got it to work. It has been stuck on 2%. Bummber since it would have been cool. 

Best Answer
I seriously did a factory reset on my watch, uninstalled and reinstalled
the fit bit app. And it still didn't work. I'm done
Best Answer
I have done the same thing.the only thing I didn't do was a factory reset on my phone. Not doing that though.

⁣Melissa
~Mel~
Best Answer

I think we need to just to wait to for them to fix problem & try again in the next update.  Cause not everybody is having those same issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ive got samsung galaxy s9
Best Answer
0 Votes

Samsung Note 9

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my Versa Lite today and installed the Bitmoji app and was wondering why it was stuck at 2% for hours.  Did all the recommendations of uninstalling, reinstalling, bluetooth off/on, you name it - NADA.  Still stuck at 2% and upset!  Gah!

Best Answer

I had the same problem stuck at 2% for 2 days. I decided to start over. I disconnected snapchat and chose a different clock face Then I unpaired my Versa and deleted it from my phone. I then set it up as a new device, then added bitmoji and snapchat  back and finally it loaded to 100% Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine finally worked last night!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does your emoji move?  I thought they were supposed to  move.  My emoji will do various poses, but they are static.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, my Bitmoji doesn't move. Are they supposed to?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did all those.  Still 2%. I think it just doesn't like me.  Lol

Best Answer