Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

Still not working for me either.

Uninstalled and reinstalled Fitbit App several times.

Uninstalled and reinstalled snapchat as well.

Tried the other suggestions in this thread, too.

Still stuck at 2% with a half bitmoji face on my watch screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! I'm still downloading but at least is going past 2%...I uninstalled and reinstalled!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I uninstalled everything, rebooted Android and ionic, eventually worked.

It does look quite fun, so will give it a go over the next week and see how it works out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me, too.  Uninstalling and re-installing, then completing the transfer.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mines been stuck on 2% for two days. Am I really expected to keep my Fitbit open for days?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it's stuck on 2% it's not going anywhere

Can only suggest trying a new clock then uninstall Fitbit reboot phone and reinstall everything, worked eventually.

Best Answer
Just hope for an update....
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine still won't connect after 3 restarts and several hours. So annoyed. Was looking forward to this feature 

Best Answer

Mine still won't connect. I've tried all the steps. Even went so far as to factory reset my Versa Lite. No go. It still gets to 2% and hangs. 

However, I do notice sometimes it will tell me my Versa isn't connected. So I think my issue is something to do with Bluetooth dropping out on the Versa Lite. However, when doing firmware updates it works fine so who knows.

I have my old LG V10 and will try it on that phone to see if the issue is my phone. If not, I guess it just won't work for me and I'm OK with it.

~Mel~
Best Answer
I tried mine several times. I uninstalled Fitbit app, made sure my snapchat
was upgraded and it worked. My husband's I had to uninstall and install
Fitbit twice then it worked. Make sure the update in Fitbit has today's
date for the upgrade. Good luck, it is pretty cool. Also, a tip if you see
it at 2% give it a few minutes to see if it goes up... it's a 10 minute
process.
Best Answer

I am having the same issue with my Samsung galaxy S7. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mines was stuck at 2% since i first connected my versa with bitmoji. I did most of the troubleshooting steps and nothing was working. I finally decided to uninstall the Fitbit app and reinstall it and now it is loading perfectly. 

Best Answer

thx!! it worked 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm trying but this is like my 15th time trying to do this and it still isnt moving past 2%

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

I've tried the "solution" NUMEROUS times with even help from the "help chat" and still NOTHING I'm done screwing around with my phone to make a watch face work... Can only hope for a "bug fix" 

Best Answer
Ughhh me too

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

I also had to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app to get it to work...this was on my Ionic, not Versa

Best Answer

Mine took a while to install too.  When it got to the teleporting part, I just had to keep exiting and entering the "Settings" on the Clock Face page for it to refresh and update.

Prior to that, I tried restarting the Versa, restarting the app, restarting the Bluetooth, and clearing the cache on my phone.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AGsr @Shmeddie74 @LucyLovely @London555 @helened06 @Marley88 @Maoae @DramaQueenDiva Glad that the Bitmoji clockface is working for you all now! We appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. 

@Lorreng @Coreyslady @VanessaAZ @Twitchthegoblyn @Mimes @so8sk @LaneJ @Mizmelzy @Heatherlol_74 @Jazzii23 Sorry to hear you're all still having some difficulty downloading the Bitmoji clockface. I'm sure some of you have already tried our recommended troubleshooting steps but let me break it down for you again.

If you're stuck at 0% teleporting:

• This is most likely happening because your Snapchat and Bitmoji accounts are not connected. You need to have them linked through Snapchat, otherwise, this will not work. You might see this message: "We couldn’t find you! Please make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat."
  • Please see this article from Snapchat to link them together: support.bitmoji.com/en-US/article/link-bitmoji-account-to-snapchat

If you're stuck at 2% teleporting:

1. Make sure you're using the latest version of the Fitbit app. See About the Fitbit app
  2. Update your device to the latest firmware. See How do I update my Fitbit device?
  3. Make sure you've connected your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts.
  4. Make sure your phone has a good internet connection.
  5. Restart the clock face:
    1. Open Fitbit Today.
    2. Wait a few seconds and then close Fitbit Today. 
  6. Restart your phone and Fitbit device. 
  7. Quit the Fitbit app again. 
  8. Turn your phone’s Bluetooth off, and then turn it on again.
  9. Open the Fitbit app again. 
  10. If it's still not working: 
    1. Remove the Fitbit app from your phone.
    2. Reinstall the Fitbit app and reinstall the clock face. 
  11. The transfer may take around 15-20 minutes to complete. 

Please gives the steps above a shot if you're still having trouble. We'll be around to assist you if you still have questions. 

Sidenote: Some of you have mentioned only seeing half of a Bitmoji face after initialing downloading the clockface. This is expected behavior right after you have finished downloading the clockface. Its the first clockface that you will see and later on as you go about your day, your Bitmoji will switch up according to your activity at the time. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I had the same problem.  I had to set it up on my iPad.  After setup it worked with the android app

Best Answer
0 Votes