Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

What worked for me (latest version of Android) was uninstalling the Fitbit app and re-installing it. It claims I have no internet connection on every other screen when using the clock face store now (I have to manually click the retry button for pages to load now), but the Bitmoji face finally goes past 2% on the install. Took about 20 minutes to go from 2 to 100% on the install. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thays pretty awesome what dose it do and how do u have friends on the leaderbords?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Does unistalling the fitbit app erase all of your data collected for your account?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa wouldn't get past 2%, tried restarting the watch, the phone, toggling Bluetooth and it still wouldn't get past 2%. I uninstalled the Fitbit app and it has since moved to 23% now. Seems like uninstalling the Fitbit app works the best.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still stuck at 2% and it had not moved in 3 days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is still stuck at 2% and hasn't moved no matter what I do. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything, restarted everything and paired and unpaired everything. I'm totally at a loss as to why it won't work

Best Answer

Hey All,

I'm trying to use the Bitmoji clock face on My versa but it's stuck on 2% and has been for a good 3 Hours now - I have followed instructions on here by a few people and cleared cache etc yet nothing is working.

Can anyone help??

Screenshot_20190409-125106.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure you ddon' have any other Bluetooth devices nearby, can't think of anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ScottyG1987

Have you tried logging out and back into the fitbit app? If that doesn't work I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the fitbit app. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the fixes and suggestions multiple times and am still unable to get past 2%. I have a samsung galaxy note 8 with android 9.0, reinstalled my fitbit app repeatedly and even made a new snapchat and bitmoji account. Been trying since yesterday and can't get past the 2% so I'm giving up. I'm really sad because I was very excited about this watchface. I guess I'll hope for an update that will fix it for me 🙂

Best Answer

Me too!  I was really looking forward to using this...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jillcj @fueledbygin @Techie32911 Thanks for sharing how you were able to download the Bitmoji clockface. I'm happy to hear it's now working for the three of you. 😃

@Kurtfinleypetri Please check out our Bitmoji Blog post and this help article for more info: How do I install the Bitnoji clockface? I think everyone should give it a shot! 

@SarahMichelle82 Hey, there! Welcome to the Fitbit Community. If you are still troubleshooting and nothing else has worked yet then uninstalling the Fitbit app may do the trick. By deleting the app, none of your Fitbit data will get deleted. Everything in your Fitbit account will remain, but you might have to edit/adjust some of your preferred settings. 

@7bebe2  @Dannys-Hart @jmacang8r Hello! I'm really sorry to hear you're all still getting stuck at 2% when teleporting the Bitmoji stickers. I've outlined our troubleshooting suggestions in this post, so please make sure everything has been covered.

If you've exhausted all these steps, please know our team is aware of this issue and we will continue monitoring the impact on customers. We really appreciate your cooperation and if there are any updates I will update this thread. Personally, I find sometimes you need to give things a break and just give it another try at a later time. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had other bluetooth devices near by and mine still finally worked after uninstalling the Fitbit app. 

My steps were..

1) shut down my Versa

2) shut down my phone - Galaxy S8+

3) Restarted my phone

4) turned off bluetooth

5) uninstalled Fitbit app

6) reinstalled Fitbit app

7) turned my Versa back on

😎 turned bluetooth back on (not positive if this prevented my devices from connecting right away)

9) downloaded a different clock face

10) installed the Bitmoji clock face

After all of that....it finally worked. Took about 15 - 20 minutes (30 minutes at the most) to do everything  

I hope this helps someone 

Best Answer

I was going to try reinstalling the app and noticed there was an update from April 1st.  As soon as I updated the app oh, it worked instantly!  I had tried all the troubleshooting prior and nothing was working.  All good now 👍🏻

Best Answer

I have done everything that has been listed. Tonight I tried doing it on a different device and it still didn't work. Frustrating!

Best Answer
I wish that would have worked for me 😔 I've uninstalled, reinstalled,
updated, everything. Oh well, just not meant to be!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here. Nothing is working and I've tried on three different devices. I let them all sit over night and have ample time. I'm over trying.
~Mel~
Best Answer
Yep me too!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm curious, I have 2 snapchat accounts. One I can't get into anymore because I forgot the password and one that I made trying to get the Bitmoji watch face to work. Could that be part of the problem because I swear I can't think of anything else I could try or that it might be when everyone else's seems to be working

Best Answer
0 Votes