Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

Heb al alles geprobeerd maar ik blijf vastzitten aan 2%. Jammer.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does this clock work with the Versa Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it works with Versa. I had to uninstall the app on my phone and then reinstall it....then the Fitbit clock face worked.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

After I uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app on my phone, I was able to get the teleporting to move off of 2% and it FINALLY finished.  It's not all it's cracked up to be.  I thought the bitmoji was going to move...it doesn't.  Just static views of my bitmoji in different poses.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has teleported 100% but I’m still only getting the emoji head, no different emojis like when I originally downloaded it. Just the static head 😟

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've got the same message saying it can't install on my device. Did you find any way around this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there....no still have the same issue and I have tried everything I could think off

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did manage to download it, it ok but seemed to kill my battery life. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything listed here & still stuck at 2%. At this point idk what to do anymore. Ugh

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually mine shows the half face and is still suck at 2%. And the bitmoji doesn't change at during the day. I have Ionic. Everything updated, followed your steps. 

I can go and install any other clockface no problem. Bitmoji just does nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue … very frustrating!

Best Answer
Yeah I've given up and moved on lol
Best Answer

Fitbit Update: 4/15

Hey everyone! 

I'm sorry to hear some of you are still getting stuck at a 2% download. Thanks for all your troubleshooting efforts up until this point. For the most part, uninstalling/reinstalling the Fitbit app from your mobile device has resolved this issue for most people. 

If it hasn't worked for you, please note that our team is actively looking into this and we will let you know once we've released a fix.

For anyone else who hasn't attempted our recommendations, please check out my post here

We will keep you all in the loop to ensure you get your Bitmoji clockface! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Same here.  I removed the apps & log off, clean out cache's so many times.  Same nonsense

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just a thought, what phone is everyone experiencing this problem using?
I've got a HTC desire 510. Maybe it's an issue with the app on the phone?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Reinstalling the FitBit App also solve my problem with connected GPS that has repeatedly disconnected during my run/walk/bike. Now i can say that Xiaomi A2 Lite is 100% compatible with All FitBit features! Thanks a lot 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not solved. Can't believe this is still an issue. A week ago i was able to get the bitmoji to work after trying several different supposed fixes. Today, I changed the outfit of my bitmoji today and update it, and now I'm back to 2% and no proper wifi connections. It would be nice if Fitbit could actually ever make features work properly before launching them.

Moderator Edit: Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

no--i had only the face for a week--and deleted, installed again, and everything else--and only the face that took up most of the watch face.  I thought it was a great idea--but not working so gave up on it and installed another clock face--disappointing!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya guys!

Is anyone still.having difficulty to get bitmoji app on there device?

I have have done everything to try get it eg restarting and installing apps - still nothing - stops at 2% all the time!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Getting stuck at 2% is affecting a number of people. Keep an eye on the following thread where fitbit moderators are making recommendations and providing updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa-Versa-Lite/Bitmoji-won-t-connect/td-p/3391396

Best Answer
0 Votes