Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

Has anyone have this issue. Downloaded snapchat linked the bitmoji app to it...when I try to install clock on my versa it just gives me a red message saying bitmoji clock cannot be installed on your watch

Best Answer

Here is the problem - my Bitmoji is connected to Snapchat. I even have the option to "unlink" my Bitmoji from my Snapchat account. Every time I try connecting it to Fitbit I get the message that it couldn't "find me". I know my Bitmoji is connected. I don't know what else to do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to use the bitmoji clock the other day it took ages but did not load .today i am getting message cant be installed on waych.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply will just keep trying dont know what else I can do have tried everything

Best Answer
0 Votes

You star! Thank you for the advice, it's been driving me nuts for days but after following these steps, it's all working perfectly now 😃👏🏼👏🏼😘

Best Answer

I have been trying to connect my bitmoji and Versa for 2 days. Everything that needs to be linked is. I am still unable to get this to show on my fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Make sure you are using the same email address with all of your accounts.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.. 2% only 😞

Best Answer
If you find a alternative please let me know

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is stuck on 2% as well and she shows on my main screen kind of like she's peeking up but that's all she does. 

Is that all they all do? 

Best Answer
Mine to!

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Look for MattFitbit's post on community.fitbit.com dated 04.05.19 (screenshot included below) and follow all his instructions.
I did it all last night and it now works perfectly 👍🏼

Good luck!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you shut down your Versa??

Best Answer
0 Votes
Press and hold the back button (left side) and the bottom right button at the same time. The screen will blink on and off and couple of times then when the display shows the dotty diamond logo let go. That should do it 👍🏼

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8
Best Answer
0 Votes

20190411_103623.jpg

20190411_103654.jpg

I have the Ionic but try removing the clock face, then the app. Restart phone, re-add the app, then clock face. It updatd (took 15 min) but it worked. Good luck!

Best Answer

yes, I'm having the same problem, for a couple of days, I really like bitmoji. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I think some of us are just out of luck

Best Answer

I uninstall the Fitbit app from my phone and restarted my phone, then reinstall the app from play store, and right now it is installing I'm in. 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

you need to uninstall the Fitbit app and restart your phone, then install the Fitbit app but make sure you connected to the Bitmojhi by snapchat.

Best Answer

Hi,

i have carried out everything, but I’m stuck at 2%. Frustratingly I had the face upload, then I changed my avatar and now I can’t get the Bitmoji face uploaded again?! 

Please fix this glitch!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes