Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Screen Scratches

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone else have a Versa that seems to be easily scratching (on the screen)? I haven't even worn mine for 24 hours and I already have several scratches on the screen, one of which appears quite deep. 

Best Answer
173 REPLIES 173
I actually purchased Versa screen savers off of amazon but it’s a little
too late for scratches that I already have.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazon is the v best place. They have screen protector that actually protects sides as well. Comes in variety of colors to change them out to

Best Answer
Yes I ordered some

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my Versa as a Christmas present 6 months ago. I have lots of scratches on it unfortunately. I called Fitbit and they only cover mechanical issues on the versa, even though it is supposed to be scratch resistant glass. They told me to get a screen protector. 

scratched versa

Best Answer
0 Votes
Screen protector will help against future scratches. Nothing for the ones already there.
Best Answer
That's what I did. I also got a bumper for it. Mine chipped on the edge. I wanted to stop it from getting more.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which one do you like better ionic or the Versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes

So what would you buy, then?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really enjoy my versa! Never used the Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is the same..I had a Charge 2 for years and not a mark..my versa 2 all you have to do is look at it and it gets a scratch.. they need to rethink the screen I think. Im pretty disappointed as I have no idea how it happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine got wet and fell apart
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has scratches too and I work at a desk and don’t do much so idk how it got scratched. It’s pretty ridiculous honestly bc I’m very careful with things. Wish they would do something about it. That has to be some kind of defect. 

Best Answer

image.jpg

all of these scratches were done within a couple of hours of sitting at a desk. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to polish it out with a dremel without success. I really cannot understand how supposed gorilla glass scratched so easily and more so that fitbit has no intention on fixing it. Has integrity an quality lost its meaning at fitbit? Do they care?

Perhaps this will improve with the takeover?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20191203-003530_Amazon Shopping.jpg

 I bought one of these for my versa. To worked great at protecting this fragile watch face.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree that it is a defect but they won't do anything. I just refuse to
buy another Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I think I am moving toward a galaxy active watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds like a good choice
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got a tough luck from them too, not impressed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes.  I have only been wearing mine since 6 am. It's not 8 pm and the face of the screen is scratched.  I have not banged it on anything. Just used my fingers to swipe on the screen 

Best Answer
0 Votes