Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking distance correctly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

Was so excited to get my Versa but at the moment somewhat a little disappointing 

I connected to GPS and went to do park run. Sadly once I finished it said I only did just over 3 ks when in fact I know for sure it was definitely 5, this then put my pace reading and time traveled out as well. Has this just become the worst purchase or is there some fix for this. I’ve adjusted stride and I know for a fact everything else was working perfectly 

Any help would be appreciated 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
106 REPLIES 106

My versa 2 is not tracking my mileage while biking. It is also mapping an old track and populating data from that day. I would like to return this watch as it does not perform as it was advertised to do. Also, the tide charts are off

Best Answer

Me too. My Samsung health app says 4mi Fitbit 2.94mi?! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi so basically my Fitbit versa 2 has been working perfectly fine for several weeks, all of a sudden 3 days ago I’m running which are basically 5 to 10k runs and it’s telling me I’m only running Half a k. The gage is way off I’ve tried to reset the device and the gps on the app could you please tell me how to fix this thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get a solution? I am having the same problem. Very disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My messages stopped now as well.
Any solutions out there?
Best Answer

I’ve also faced this problem . My hubby and I both wear Fitbit devices and normally clog around the same distances and results . Today , after convincing myself to hike up a super hill , my pride was shattered when my Fitbit clocked more than a kilometre less than his and my calories read that I only burned 1k calories . That’s ridiculous. I’ve burned more with less that effort previously . Something is not right here . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey!
Recommend you double check your pace count. His stride or yours, may be
incorrect.

Diane 

Moderator edit:  removed personal information

Best Answer