Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I tap the screen on my Fitbit Versa, nothing happens. The buttons will still work, but I cannot tap the screen or scroll at all. I have tried syncing and resetting but nothing has worked. Any advice is appreciated!

Moderator edit: subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
73 REPLIES 73

Sorry to hear, again I suggested you guys to  reachout to customer service regarding your specific issues, I just received my replacement today in the mail. Use the live chat and tell them what's going on with versa, if your device is still under warranty then u might be in luck of getting a replacement. Side note though, I believe this is a common issues with the versa and also I don't think it's really water proof. Check the seals on the screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue, and fitbit screen is dark and unresponsive, even after pushing all three buttons. It did synch with my phone and it appears to be charged. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Recently I had the same issue after mine was replaced, for the second time they sent me a replacement and so far it's working ok. My suggestion is that reach out to Fitbit via chat live support and see what options you have. After this one I won't be getting Fitbit anymore, I'm going to try something new. 

Best of luck with the issues you're having and I know it sucks not having your device function the way it supposed to.

Best Answer

Hi,Can you pls guide me how to initiate chat with fitbit support team..

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US

You should see this page

FitbitSupport.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hope this helps you get your issue resolved

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, I just discovered my versa screen has gone blank. I cannot see anything anymore but the buttons are still working. I need help please, thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your versa. This has been an ongoing issues with the versa. Please contact support via the live chat regarding your issues.

https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US

Click on Let's talk at the bottom to open the live chat.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having problems with my Versa:

Suddenly (without being exposed to hot water or a shock - I do swim with it)

- the screen tap does not wake up the screen

- the wrist turn does not wake up the screen

I have checked the settings in the app and on the phone - wrist turn IS active.

I have restarted numerous times.

I did a factory reset. (I will probably try that one more time).

I already had my Versa replaced once for a different issue.

If the guarantee is one year...I can't get it replaced.

When it works - I love my Versa, but there seems to be a lot of bugs 😟.

I will contact support now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa touch screen is not responding at all. I've tried both resets and my Versa screen is still not responding. I don't know what else to do, and I have had it about 1 year

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this and now my Fitbit Versa won’t turn on 😕 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit versa screen periodically becomes unresponsive and I have to do 3 button reset. This happens several times per day. Can you please advise?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem - Perfect fix, thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Factory reset did not work for me. My touch screen is still not working from time to time. This is the worst purchase I've made yet.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your versa. Please reach out to customer service and see if you can get a replacement if your device is still under warranty. Unfortunately for me, I've moved away from  versa to Samsung Active 2 watch which was the best decision I've made.

Best Answer

My fit bit screen is not working also.  I have tried the restart several times using the 3 button method.  The screen only shows the time and will not scroll any direction.  Any other tips?

Best Answer
you may log a complaint with fitbit support or chat on twitter with them
.if its under warranty u may get replacement.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I called the company and they replaced it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried doing all the things you suggested. I have tried doing a factory reset, but nothing seems to work. The screen comes back, but the taps still don't work. The only saving grace is that it does sync up with my phone.

Best Answer

I tried restarting AND the three button factory reset.  My screen still does not respond.  

Best Answer
0 Votes