Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I tap the screen on my Fitbit Versa, nothing happens. The buttons will still work, but I cannot tap the screen or scroll at all. I have tried syncing and resetting but nothing has worked. Any advice is appreciated!

Moderator edit: subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
73 REPLIES 73
You were lucky. I wish I was. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m looking toward the Apple myself. I am soooo frustrated with Fitbit. I’m actually considering some type of legal action considering the fact that so many of us have had the same problem. 

Best Answer
I definitely understand. I can’t spend the money right now either. 

Best Answer

As of right now, I am stuck on the firmware update through the app now that the watch is charging, but of course the screen is still blank, so kinda just shooting in the dark!!  Bahaha I really hope someone comes through on this and "finds a way" but I doubt it unless they just get lucky (in my opinion). If you read the reviews on Amazon & Youtube, they are ALL THE SAME ! 

Best Answer
I’m pretty disappointed in Fitbit. They make a product that often times only lasts a year and then dies not stand behind it after a year and one day. 

Best Answer

I understand!! I'm so disappointed that I am still trying to get my watch to work 🥺

Best Answer
0 Votes

After several days and hours & hours of trying to get it to work, it all of the sudden just shut down. Won't even show a dark blue light, vibrate or anything.  FitBit won.. I give up!  But I won't be buying another one! I'm going to go watch the guy on Youtube again that crushed his with a boat anchor bc that's all this thing is good for now. Good luck everyone ! 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Hi, my versa screen will not turn on and it only gets glitchy white streaks down the screen. When I get a notification it still buzzed but I can’t see anything or do anything 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only thing you can do is contact Fitbit.  They will do 1 of 2 things. 1.) Take you through the prompts on how to restart the watch / do a reset. This may or may not work.  2.)  If you have had the watch less than a year and the resets do not work, they will replace it.  If you have had it over a year and these don't work, they will offer you a 25% off coupon for your next watch bc there is nothing else you can do. ( If they send you another one, your warranty does not reset. For example, say you have 29 days left on your warranty.  You will then only have 29 days on your new watch, JUST FYI) Some people have had luck with changing the face of the watch through the app.  Unfortunately, this did not work for me.  Good luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The screen is black. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has re charge over night and still nothing comes up on the screen when I tap it

Moderator Edit: All-caps

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa that I bought in February 2020. All of a sudden the screen stopped working and I’ve tried all methods of resetting and nothing has worked. I’m just baffled as to how it can just stop working out of the blue!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit is junk! I switched to Samsung active watch.Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. For all of you who are new to the Fitbit community, welcome.

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue, sharing your experiences and steps you've tried. I understand that this can be very frustrating, your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. For the ones that keep having problems, please try the following:

1. Restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Switch to a Fitbit clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 

If the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with our Support team online or give them a call. Click here to get connected. 

As of now, this thread will be closed, bear in mind that you can always create a new thread.

See you around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes