Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my versa since Thursday, during the day my watch will work fine and sync with no issues. When I get up the following morning it will no longer sync, Bluetooth connection keeps dropping (only when trying to sync). I factory reset Friday morning and Saturday morning, spent over a hour each morning installing and setting the watch up again. I’ve spent longer trying to get my watch to work instead of using it. I’ve tried everything, phone on/off, Fitbit on/off, delete and reinstall app, Bluetooth on/off. Other than factory reset I can’t see anything else that works! Very upset and disappointed 

Best Answer
710 REPLIES 710

Had the same issue for the last couple days.

Ended up unpairing all devices on my Note8.

Re-pair the Versa (pardon the pun) and it synced immediately.

We'll see how it continues.

thx

Best Answer

I gave up trying to get my versa to sync I tried for two weeks and got so frustrated that I returned it it seems a lot of people are returning them because of syncing problems

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had trouble every day for at least 2 weeks and then it suddenly worked! Then, after working for 4 days it did not sync this morning and I had to go through all the steps again! I can’t understand why they can’t find a fix for this!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had issues for a few days now. Can’t sync it, uninstalled it, then had real trouble to re-install it. After talking to fitbit support twice, the 2nd time they told me to do a factory reset. Yes it worked. But now it won’t sync again. Tried all day. Done everything that has been advised. It starts to sync, then loses its connection and stops.I had a charge 2 before this and had no sync issues. Please help.......

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did that! Replacement watch has its own new set of issues. Versa SUCKS!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks this actually worked for me. I had to turn off my versa. Once I turned it back on it synced. Hopefully I wont have to do this every time I want it to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

All day synk does nothing!! I have 5 Fitbit trackers .this is the one that has had the MOST trouble with. So disappointed. Also the battery life is under 4 days. Disappointment after disappointment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a Charge 2 as well and on your suggestion I just deleted it and then my Versa synced instantly.   I'll monitor to see if it works constantly now.

Best Answer
Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Fitbit; 

I loved your blaze, it was awesome...it lasted 3 months. It died...but I found love with a replacement blaze...it died. You broke my 💓 by offering nothing (a laughable discount on an over priced unit), I should have ran away...

But much like an abusive relationship, I went back, I told myself they'd do better...I bought a Versa,  and an extended warranty just in case Fitbit went back to there old ways...

Here I find myself with more issues, and my watch not syncing, and apparently an inability that tech support can't fix. Fitbit, you did it again...you keep breaking my 💓 

Best Answer

I have the same issue with my versa since I recharged it. I restarted the watch a couple of times but it won't connect to my phone. I don't know if I should delete the Bluetooth profile on my phone and re pair it or not

Best Answer
I thought I'd tried everything but I hadn't done it all at once, if that makes sense. What actually worked for me in the end was unpairing my Versa's Bluetooth connection to my phone, and every other Bluetooth device I have on my phone. I then restarted my phone and my Versa and then instead of repairing the Bluetooth I just opened the fitbit app and it did it automatically. This fixed the problem. Hope it works for you too!
Best Answer

I uninstalled the fitbit app on my phone and reinstalled after reboot and it worked

Best Answer
Yay!
Best Answer

My first Versa had constant sync problems. I returned it and got a second Versa and it has been much better syncing except first thing in the morning. I turn my phone off at night and in the morning after it is back on my Versa won't sync until I go into the Android settings/Bluetooth and the Versa shows up there (it doesn't normally display here as being paired during the day). I have to Unpair the Versa from here and then re-run the FitBit app and it then will sync the rest of the day.

Fitbit 2.71

Moto G

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven’t had my Versa two weeks and it want sync with my fitbit app. It do at first but want now. The app says I have a update but all it does is keep saying searching. How can I fix these problems?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the Versa last night. It synced to 90% but not quite. Worked mostly all day. Then I just reset it and tried a fresh install and now I can't even get it to do the most basic syncing. I'm a computer guy and I'd bet almost anything this is a software issue. I would think that Fitbit would be getting all hands on deck to fix this problem. I'll give it a couple weeks then return the watch. Now the downward looking stock forecasts for Fitbit make a ton more sense to me.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue with my versa.  My only ‘solution’ is to resort to going to my PC (which has the Fitbit wireless piece).  That’s has been the only thing that has worked.

Best Answer

I purchased a Versa yesterday and experienced Syncing issues hours afterwards.

I have a Pixel1.

I tried all the suggestions listed and then uninstalled the Fitbit app. After re-installing the app I finally have a sync and access to measurements.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah....I just bought my Versa yesterday and I started having synch issues today. Awesome!!! 😡 Reset the Bluetooth to get it working again.....we shall see how it goes...

I have an Android Samsung 7 that's fully up to date....

P.S. I really like the Versa....so I will give it a little bit before I **ahem** can it and get a Garmin.

FITBIT FOLKS FIX IT ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes