Add more golf GPS features to Fitbit devices

would love to see more golf features added like the ability to check distance to the flag, front and back of green, track strokes, and so on

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

111 Comments
Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Willtaylor37! thanks for your suggestion. I moved it to this similar thread to add your vote to it. 

Dmacken2
First Steps

Since I don’t run (ever or unless I am being chased) and do not use a treadmill, I think having options for other exercises would be great! Specifically I’d like to see golf added as an exercise. The Iconic will track my steps while playing golf, but that’s about it. 

Tyorke1
First Steps

A link to a golf app would be a selling point for me

@danmonzon wrote:

would love to see more golf features added like the ability to check distance to the flag, front and back of green, track strokes, and so on

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

Golfwanabe
First Steps
I doubt FitBit will develop or associate with any golf app soon.
I have been using the free version of SwingXSwing. Works well and have been able to locate via GPS all the courses that I played in 2018.

Michael
Tyorke1
First Steps
Do u mean this is compatable with the fitbit . Thanks
dannyburkett
Stepping Up

Not that I’m aware of. It’s a stand-alone app for a mobile phone which uses the phone’s GPS, has scorecard and keeps records of previous games. 

dannyburkett
Stepping Up

There are third party golf apps for the ionic. Just go to the apps page. I know of at least two that work. 

Golfwanabe
First Steps
No it is not. Just couldn’t wait for the developers to add to the Fitbit. Separate app from Fitbit for your phone. Sorry for the confusion.

Michael
shellygolf
First Steps

It would be awesome if you added Golf GPS directly on Fitbit watch.  Nobody wants to use or wear multiple devices.  Garmin makes one, but I do not want to have to switch to Garmin App....Any plans for this in the near future, or will I have to switch?

Thanks

Jamieh1098
First Steps
I would love a distance to hole golf app to be compatible with the charge 4
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Jamieh1098, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about having the ability to check distance to the flag in the golf app, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.