Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metal trim on back of Sense 2 fell off

Has anyone had this problem and is it safe to use superglue to fix.  See pic

20230629_101608.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
276 REPLIES 276

Hi @LizzyFitbit , mine has done the same thing.  I've only lost one of the metal plates, not both.  How do I proceed?

Best Answer
The metal pieces fell off as well. My device just recently started doing something else where it doesn’t come on when I flip my wrist so I can see the time. I’ve tried resetting it, changing the setting, checking the Bluetooth connection everything. The screen only comes on when I tap it 3 times. I just got so frustrated with it I changed back to my Versa 2 (which is unfortunate because I liked the features and being able to see my sleep animal). It was just too frustrating having to reset the Bluetooth on the phone all the time, the metal pieces falling off and then now the face not reacting the way it should.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to the chat.  Keep putting questions in until the robot connects you with a real person.  That person will give you a case number. You take a picture of the back of your sense 2 with the case number and upload to the chat. The person you are chatting with will take care of you being sent a new one. Keep whatever watchband you have as the replacement comes without a band. 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

The metal pieces fell off as well. My device just recently started doing something else where it doesn’t come on when I flip my wrist so I can see the time. I’ve tried resetting it, changing the setting, checking the Bluetooth connection everything. The screen only comes on when I tap it 3 times. I just got so frustrated with it I changed back to my Versa 2 (which is unfortunate because I liked the features and being able to see my sleep animal). It was just too frustrating having to reset the Bluetooth on the phone all the time, the metal pieces falling off and then now the face not reacting the way it should.

IMG_2356.jpeg

IMG_2355.jpeg

----------

How exactly do I go to the chat?  I can’t find a chat since I’ve switched to google login.  And no one has contacted me about replacing it since I’ve posted my photos either.  Any help is appreciated.

Best Answer

I had one of the metal pieces fall off and don't know where or how. Noticed it was gone when I took it off to charge it.

Best Answer

Go to the chat.  Keep asking questions until it connects you to a live person.  Tell them the metal piece fell off.  The person will give you a case number.  Write it on a piece of paper and take a photo of the back of your watch with the case number.  They will send you a new one. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members. @Babci6 Thanks for your great suggestions!

@carriergirl76@Jewellej and @Squirrel62 Thanks for keeping me posted and sharing pictures of your Sense 2. Your posts are really helpful. I went ahead to review your information and it seems you already got in touch with our Support team. I'm glad you're receiving assistance and don't hesitate to get back to them if you have questions about your case, I'm sure they'll keep helping you with this.

Best Answer

Happened to me too.  My Fitbit Sense 2 is also less than one year old (i earth bought it around Christmas or around Thanksgiving). It's funny bc i was wondering why the "body response" feature was saying that i had zero responses for the past week or so.   It wasn't bc ive been calm the whole time, that is for sure!   It would be great if we could just glue it with a special glue but if not i guess i will contact support

------

ManuFitbit_0-1695470865407.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check my reply above.  I take you through the process to get a replacement. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the community, @Shawtymel@Babci6 Thanks for your continued help!

@Shawtymel Thanks for the information and the picture provided. I'm sorry this happened to your Sense 2. Given this situation, I went ahead to review your details and I noticed you already got in touch with our Support team. I'm glad you're receiving assistance and my only recommendation is to keep an open communication with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just happened to me. One fell off this afternoon. I have an ext3ended warranty but not sure how to proceed. Can I glue it back on or what do I do to get a replacement?

----

By the way I do not wear this in the shower or when I wash my hair. It has NEVER been in water.

Best Answer

Mine fell off at 7 months. Has nothing to do with getting wet.  Go to the chat, keep asking questions until it sends you to a real person.  They will give you a case number.  Take a photo of your watch with the case number.  Send it in the chat. The person will arrange for a replacement. 

Best Answer

I will try to get a picture today. So far only one piece has fallen off and it's under a year since I bought the FitBit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wait until the person in the chat gives you a case number.  You’ll need the case number on a piece of paper next to your Sense2.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem today.

Best Answer

Just had this happen to me this past Friday evening. I heard something fall to the floor at my kitchen table, and noticed the shiny metal piece on the floor. I didn't realize it was from my Sense 2 until I took it off my wrist. Thankfully, I just knew it was from something, so I didn't throw it away. 

I remove it before I take a bath, shower, or wash my hair. 

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit mine has done the same . Can you help me also? 

16968676806555303879609306834364.jpg

Best Answer

Mine fell off at 7 months. Has nothing to do with getting wet.  Go to the chat, keep asking questions until it sends you to a real person.  They will give you a case number.  Take a photo of your watch with the case number.  Send it in the chat. The person will arrange for a replacement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has a function for recording swims, abd is waterproof, so they can't blame a shower or bath anyway!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members. @Babci6 Thanks again for your help!

Thanks for your continued reports, as well as the pictures provided. I'm sorry you continue having this issue and please know your feedback is appreciated as it helps us to improve our devices, as well as your experience with them.

@CubbysMom and @AmandaMoen Thanks for joining this thread. I went ahead and requested a case on your behalf so our Support team can look into this situation. You'll receive an email shortly with more instructions, keep an eye on your inbox.

@juancege and @AmyAbergel I noticed you already got in touch with our team, and it seems they're providing you with assistance. Please make sure to keep an open communication with them in order to receive information about your case.

Best Answer
0 Votes