Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Heart Rhythm Assessment on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my new Sense ECG not working every time I click on the  Check your ECG Heart Rhythm Assemment I get this error "there was a problem communicating with the Fitbit server"   any help would be appreciated

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
45 REPLIES 45

@Baubles1000 no the picture didn't come through. I'm glad you're getting the replacement! 😊 Sorry for late reply, but I managed to log in only now. With xmas coming and all. 🎄

ETA: I just noticed the version number you posted. It seems the watch firmware got updated to the latest version. I know there was a tweak to ECG and perhaps what you've experiencing is a weird fallout. Again, I'm glad the replacement is on its way.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Marrrmaduke , nice to see you around. Thank you for all the help and information provided here. Really appreciate it. 

Hi @Baubles1000 , than you for your updates and for sharing your information and screenshots. I'm glad to read that you are going to receive a replacement. 

Keep stepping and keep me posted.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
The replacement Fitbit ecg still not working. I am so disappointed. I have uninstalled and installed it again. Everything else works. How do I delete all information from my Fitbit phones. Any help would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Baubles1000 , thank you for your update.  As you already are in contact with our Support team, just reply to the last message they sent you. Explain them the situation with the replacement so that they can verify your case further. 

Please keep me posted

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Baubles1000 it's because problem lies not with the watch. Can you try using a different device e.g tablet? Perhaps you could pair Sense with your son's phone? If possible I would check if you can download reports on Android.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife also has a new Sense, with exactly the same issue. We have had the watch for a week and 4 days ago it stopped being able to view Heart Assesment Reports. Again, ours come up with the Oops page. 

We bought this for this one feature, as we too need to send reports to my wife's Heart Nurse. This is not a watch issue, but I suspect an app issue. All apps and F/W is up to date. At the moment it is just useless. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a replacement watch and the ecg is not working again. Went through everything twice as advised by support. But no it is not working. Everything up to date but still getting the same picture.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It looks like the ECG app is very unstable, as many users have bought SENSE because of the ECG FITBIT should look in to it more seriously!

Best Answer
I have had a lot of texts asking me to carry out certain things ie syncing turn off and delete and reinstall but to no avail. I have complained as I only wanted the ecg app and nothing else. A lot of money for something that does not work. It worked for 4 weeks and then stopped so got a replacement and this has not worked. I am not happy

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Baubles1000 happy new year. Sorry if I missed that information but are you on iOS? Could you share your mobile model and OS version? Also, I was wondering if you had tried what I suggested here? I know it's a pain but I had several users (mainly on iOS) that were able to download the reports upon logging in on different device. I do not think this is the watch issue.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes
iPhone 7. Where do I find the other os and iOS. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Baubles1000 that's what i thought. several days ago i helped another user on ios with similar issue. it seems to be bug with fitbit app on ios. Until it gets resolved, I would borrow someone's Android phone or tablet, install fitbit app and download the report there. I know it's a hassle. 

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes
My husband I think has an android but only used for text and the odd telephone call. He is worse than me with technology

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Baubles1000 just install Fitbit app on his phone, open it and log in. It should ask you to link Fitbit, confirm. Then go to assessments and download your recent report. 😊

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately the issue is on Android too. I have tried it on my wife's phone as well as mine. Fitbit really need to look into this. 

Best Answer
I will give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MooseKat the same error? can you please share your phone model and OS version? hmmm this seems like a bug.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

The phone is a Huawei P20 Pro running standard Android 10. The Fitbit app is version 3.36 and the Sense Firmware is 44.128.4.17. we have tried it with both WiFi and 4G with the same results. I have also tried it on my P30 Pro with the same results. 

Many thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MooseKat it seems like it affects mainly iOS and some Android flavours. I have not heard back anything about the solution and the only workaround I know is using different device. Would you happen to have a tablet ? I know you tried another p-line but that's the same flavor of OS. 😞

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

iPhone 7. Not sure what os is 

Best Answer
0 Votes