Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wristband keeps detaching from Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The band is detaching from the device. I have had more problems with my Fitbits.  So frustrating.  This model is way overpriced and the connection is garbage basically.  The versa with the pins me did this.  These are plastic clicks that clearly cannot hold the band in place and keep it connected to the device.  I’m very disappointed. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67
Here try this type of band that they sell on Amazon and eBay. I call them bumper bands they can look like jelly bands or solid silicone bands that covers the whole watch. Basically the watch pebble (without the strap) fits in from behind and the strap is fixed to the bumper instead of the watch so no disconnecting can occur! It won’t let me post a link or picture so I copied the Amazon ad headline below! Hope this works for you!!!

Afoskce 2Pack Compatible with Fitbit Versa 3/Fitbit Sense Band for Women Men, TPU Clear Bumper Protective Case Replacement Wristbands Band Accessories Straps for Fitbit Sense/Versa 3 Smartwatch

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much. I'll have to look up that band. Are you using it, and
does it work?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately I gave up with Fitbit 6 months ago after being a loyal
customer for 7 years because of the Sense issues. I found those bands
worked well and the watch stays put but I found it a bit to bulky for me.
Also you need to remove it from the bumper to access the ecg button. That
is why I moved on to an Apple Watch.
Best Answer
I understand. You're talking about the plastic cover that snaps over the
entire bezel. Yes, forget the ECG functions. I bought the Sence for my
wife to monitor her afib.

I received a Versa 3 for myself, which doesn't have the ECG function. That
one I bought the cover for. I would have surely damaged the screen or bezel
of this overly delicate watch.

As we've both said, no more fit bit watches for us!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

You just wrote me a message about this defective Sense band falling off. You suggested I log onto a chat with customer service. Wonderful idea, but they REFUSE to warranty my watch that's still under warranty, because I bought it through eBay. His watch is less than one year old! Doesn't seem right does it? It's not!

And furthermore, I have seen people here with the same problem with their Sense watch. One poor woman had you replace it 3 times under warranty, and it still had the same problem!!!

Now, what would you like to suggest? I await your response. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too had this problem. I contacted support several times and they finally told me they would replace my watch but that I had to return it to them first. They emailed me a shipping label. It’s been a while since I heard from them. I assume I’ll have to reach out again to see what’s up. I am shocked that customer service is so slow and unresponsive. 

Best Answer
They just don't care! I don't know if you read a post from someone else
that stated she received 3 replacements, and they all did the same thing.
Unbelievable.

She finally gave up an bought an Apple watch. Pretty sad.
Best Answer