Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody have a Hydrate Spark water bottle?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got one and it says it can sync with Fitbit. I checked the box that says to sync it, but it doesn't. Anybody know how to fix it?

Best Answer
90 REPLIES 90

Hey guys, @mmaattee@E5Destroyer@Judah! Thanks for joining in! Where you able to order and get it shipped to Sweden?

@E5Destroyer, share a picture, if you can! Heart 

I'm happy to see that you are making new friends, @Judah! This is what the Community is all about! 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! 

Nope, I just got the answer that they will provide shipping some time in the future.

They were surprisingly unhelpful and only sent some sort of standard response.. 😕 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with mine... it worked for a period of time but Hidrate chane their app and everything stopped again.. It's a nightmare.  Very Frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, any current users have a hidrate spark bottle to add as a friend? I'm curious to see how that works. Just got mine and am trying to figure it out. Does anyone know if you can use ice with it?
Best Answer

i'd love to be friends! Have mine since January and am looking for friends since then 😉 My email adress is: just add me! (attention, there are two i in the adress, that is not a typo :P)

I am not sure, if it works with ice, since that will push up the water level and the reading would not be accurate? Maybe just ask customer service!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Hello my friends, @mmaattee@Ederlei@picasso66, @SunsetRunner!Cat Happy

I'm sorry to hear that they are having some inconveniences with the App and your bottle and that they're response was not what you expected! I hope everything gets back to normal soon. 

On the other hand I'm glad to see that you are making friends. About the ice thing, I think it will turn into another state of matter, and dissolve into water. So unless the temperature is a problem, I think your bottle with be Ok with some fresh ice. 

Let me know how it goes, have a nice week! Robot Happy

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the Thermos bottle and it was a waste of money to be honest. It would not sync its own app very well let alone fitbit. Plus if you empty the bottle to clean it it counts that as water that you drink even though you take off the lid because the sensor stick measures temp as well as the water level along the stick where as the hidrate spark 2 bottle which I now have only measures as you drink because the sensor is at the opening so the stick itself is not measuring anything but is just the reminder light which is cool. My first spark bottle did have a firmware problem but they replaced it and now it syncs with my fitbit app better. So in my opnion the Spark is the better investment and the Thermos is just a waste.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I had a Spark 2.0 bottle and it never worked fine...lots of issues with the syncing.  I tried with 4 different phones (Android) and none work fine. The company has a good customer service and after lot's of e-mails trying to figure out the issue with my bottle they agreed to refund and I returned my bottle.  If you take a look at app comments, you will see that I am not the only one... syncing problems are very common and I believe is related to the fact that the battery is not rechargeable so the Bluetooth connections always fail.  I hope Fitbit develops a smart bottle soon 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. 

I would love to get one, however since I am in Canada, I haven't been able to find a way to order one here. 

I can get the Thermal Hydrate Smart Lid, however from what I have read, it doesn't have reminders, weather through a vibration on the FitBit or a glowing light. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Don't be over excited I stop using my hydrate spark because it does not
sink well at all with fit bit and it also does not measure water properly
Best Answer
0 Votes
I wonder if the thermo hydration is any better?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this is an older post but I just found it. I have used my bottle for almost 7 months now. I love it and it helps soo much. I'm looking for friends to add on the app. No one I personally know has one. Is there a group that you know of were I can find friends? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I have the hydrate spark bottle and thinking about getting another. Love it.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry i do not know of a group. I stopped using mine a few months ago
because it never sinked well.
Best Answer
0 Votes

do you want to become friends in the app? that way we can "track" each other and it would really help me drink more

Best Answer

Has anyone found HIDRATE SPARK 2.0 at target yet? It says you can buy it there but when I look online it doesn't come up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would get it from Hydrate company directly. Right now they are running a discount of like $10 off 1 and $20 off 2. They run discounts on their bottles all the time where as Target does not. Plus I just did a test order from Target and it will take you to the Hydrate page anyway so Target really does not stock them they are just a middleman in this. So again I suggest buying directly from Hydrate and use the promo code "NewYear". That is coming from my email and is not tied to my account so I am not getting any kickback from it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went on the Hidrate Spark app and it sync for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the spark as a gift for Christmas. Just used it earlier and it won’t sync, not even on the main Fitbit.com dashboard 🙇🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also got the Hydrate Spark for Christmas and it works great and everything syncs. At first nothing was happening but then I realized need to go into settings and in the Connect to Apps tab I need to turn it on for Fitbit. Sometimes it takes a while for the Hydrate app to update Fitbit but normally no longer than twenty minutes but I think this is because I do not have the All Day Sync active on the Fitbit App in order to save my phone batter.

Best Answer
0 Votes