Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the Google Fit app be linked to Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to connect my Fitbit Flex to the Google Fit app that just came out yesterday?  I just downloaded Google Fit yesterday just so I can try it out and it said that it would connect with 3rd party apps but cannot find a way to connect the Fitbit to it.

Any help anyone can give me on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cindy

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity / Personal data removed.

Best Answer
106 REPLIES 106

Why are you still connecting to this forum if you hate Fitbit so much?

Best Answer

I check back in every year or so to see if they corrected their issues. I want to think once more people leave them for their terrible customer service and horrible listening to what their customers want, they will learn and fix it. They were a really good company, and I wish that would come back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@slparadaa asking the comunity of Fitbit users to make this happen might not be the best idea. Why not let the Fitbit development know by voteing for the suggestion to Integrate with Google Fit. Lets keep the suggestion active, and continue to bug Google Fit. I agree that by attacking it from both sides we have a better chance of having this implemented. 

There also is a request to implement Google Fit on the Ionic, this could easily be added by Google Fit as a third party app. This however would still requre the data to sync between the two services first.

Best Answer

I just got a new fit bit. No statistics available, no connection with Google fit, looks like is ending in the drawer. Pretty rubbish work 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner I'm not sure what is meant by no statistics available, doesn't your Fitbit data show up on your Fitbit account?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like they are saying that fitbit wasn't able to use the data they already had in Google Fit. Poor way to foster changing to FitBit imo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please consider linking Fitbit to the Google app

Thank you so very much

Best Answer