Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Weight Watchers.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has stopped syncing with weight watchers tracker.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
163 REPLIES 163
Congrats, glad you got back on. I have been trying since May with no luck and keep getting told, " They are aware of the problem and are working to fix it!" I have given up on the Fitbit ever working with WW, WW now allows you to manually enter your steps at the end of the day, so I now do it that way. Maybe someday they will work together for Everyone.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

No, they did not give me any troubleshooting ideas, only that if you set the fitbit up accidentally under the section for the Aria, it might mess up the sync process. At my WW meeting last week several other members were still having the same issue, probably a WW thing.

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner thanks for your reply, I'm glad to know your information is syncing properly 🙂 For all the other users please try the troubleshoot listed here and if after this your information is not syncing to WW please contact Weight Watchers directly for further assistance.  

Catch you later! 😉  

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have revoked access and linked by Fitbit back to my Weight Watchers account multiple times.  It works for one day and then stops working.  This is becoming *very* stressful.  

Best Answer

I used to have an ActiveLink, but stopped using it when I dropped out of Weight Watchers last year.  Now that I'm back, I'm only using the Fitbit. Really hope you can help.  This is so stressful I feel like having a pint of ice cream!!!

Best Answer

Hello @AllyCat37 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here 🙂 I understand how you feel, specially the part about having a pint of ice cream when you are stressed! Smiley Embarassed If you already revoke access and then linked both accounts, please reach out to WW support so they can further assist you.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂  

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
WW says it's not them, it's Fitbit. Both parties don't help much.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tinkr57 in this case please reach out to Fitbit Customer Support they will be happy to investigate more about this issue with Weight Watchers. Smiley Very Happy

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer

The problem is is that once you revoke access it does not let you authorize WW again.  It only says it is available on Google Play, not Apple.  

Best Answer

Hi! I was trying to solve an issue in syncing my Charge HR with the Weight Watcher app. I revoked access to Weight Watchers from the Fitbit app, disconnected from the Weight Watcher end, and then reconnected. Nothing is working. How can I give Weight Watchers permission to access my fitbit activity information again?  I've contacted WW support and Fitbit support 2 days ago.  Both are saying they'll get back with me but I've heard nothing and it still is not working.  Outside of this issue, my Charge HR is great 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! While trying to solve a syncing problem Tuesday I revoked Weight Watcher access from the Fitbit website as well as disconnecting my device from WW website. I went back to reconnect in both websites & cannot figure out how to give WW permission to access Fitbit again. Has anyone else done this?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @chastaga

Moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Third-Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Wishing a wonderful day / weekend.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @laurapilzz and @chastaga welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 Please review the help article: Can I connect my Fitbit and Weight Watchers accounts? for directions on how to connect Fitbit with WW. 

Let me know if this helps! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
Thank you for the suggestion, but I've tried these steps and it didn't work. My Fitbit was synced & working fine until this past Tuesday.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @chastaga hope you are having a great day! 🙂 Do you get any error message during the process?  

I'll be around if you have any question. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
Hello, no there is not an error message.

Ginger
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @chastaga thanks for your reply! that's weird, so you don't get the option on WW to link to Fitbit? I would recommend to contact contact WW Support Team for further assistance. 

Let me know how it goes! 😞 

Best Answer
Yes, I did that a week ago 😉, both Fitbit and WW! They've both responded saying the issue has been forwarded to the appropriate people, high volume, they'll get back to me as soon as they can ....

Ginger
Best Answer
0 Votes
This is an ongoing issue and I have been in touch with both Fitbit and WW
and according to WW they are working on this issue together. I have been
waiting since October for this to be fixed. I also revoked rights in
Fitbit and now when I link it to WW and sync and they go to settings in
Fitbit , you can see that WW and Fitbit don't communicate with each other.
Best Answer
I finally got mine working again by uninstalling all apps removing my fitbit device from my account bith on ww and fitbit and starting over from scratch. It didn't lose my fitbit data in the process either. I have been working on this since november....
Best Answer