Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Weight Watchers.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has stopped syncing with weight watchers tracker.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
163 REPLIES 163
Oh thank you so much, will try that!

Ginger
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @chastaga@JeannetteP and @DesWo hope you are having a very active day! Cat Embarassed @DesWo thanks for sharing the troubleshoot 🙂 @chastaga let me know if this helps! 

Keep me posted! Smiley Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
Thanks so very much bacon4bacon!!! I tried synching, unsynching, deleting apps, turning phone off and on, revoking access, allowing access from my phone and ipad. Used regular computer to connect and it worked!! Thank you!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Wandaj727 welcome to the Fitbit Community! I'm glad to hear the troubleshoot provided on this thread was useful and your accounts are syncing 🙂 

Hope to see you around more often 😉 

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

I'm having trouble syncing the fitbit too. Can you tell me how to manually put in steps? When I look it give me the option to log time but not steps for walking. If I add steps it shows like stair steps which is different. Thanks. Renee

Update: Nevermind I think I figured it out. I used steps even though the icon looks like stairs.

Best Answer
0 Votes
To get your steps to sync with Fitbit on Weight Watchers, sync your Fitbit on the Fitbit app where it says "sync now". Then go to a computer, not phone or Ipad, but an actual computer and log on to Weight Watchers. Click on "sync with Fitbit" at the bottom of the page where it shows Fitbit activity points. Hope this helps. I have seen a post where you can manually enter your steps, cant remember where, but try syncing on a computer. Make sure you charge Fitbit on a regular basis too.

Miss Wanda
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Majesty1919 and @Wandaj727! 🙂 @Majesty1919 I'm glad to know you figure out how to add the activity, if you have any question about manually adding activities review this post@Wandaj727 thanks for your cooperation! 

Happy stepping! 🙂 

Best Answer
Yes since new update mine has stopped syncing again only calories odd that.

Chris

Get Outlook for Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Chris-m, is your tracker not syncing to your account?  Is it only syncing calories to MFP? have you tried the troubleshoot provided here 

Best Answer
Tried the help suggestion of putting the tracker back into computer and holding for a few seconds. This then worked ok.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Right. I tried all of these. I think it was the website because all of a sudden it started syncing almost instantaneously and I've had little problems at all since. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all!

I am new to fitbit and WW. I have been trying to sync my fitbit to the WW app and website. The only way it syncs is when I disconnect and reconnect. I have tried to revoke and re connect, I have also tried to uninstall all apps and reinstall. I also contacted WW chat and they were no help. Any more suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ashley, 

You did the most common things I'd suggest. The only other one is to reset the fitbit itself. 

Plug your charging cable into your computer.
Plug your Fitbit One™ tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Lastly, sometimes it can be the WW site but I've not been having trouble over the past few days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Majesty1919@Ashley82802 and @Chris-m, It's great to have you here! 😉  @Chris-m I'm glad to hear the restart worked! @Majesty1919 Thanks for your cooperation! 🙂  @Ashley82802 welcome to the Fitbit Community! Let me know how it goes with the restart suggested by @Majesty1919

Thanks for stopping by, see you around!Woman Very Happy

Best Answer

My fitbit one won't sync to Weight Watchers since yesterday. It won't work on the app or the website. Does the one not work on Weight  Watchers anymore? I've tried deleting both apps and reinstalling them, disconnecting and reconnecting the fitbit to WW.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've noticed that mine is syncing but the activity points are off by about
10-15 points. I should have say 68 for the week and it might be telling me
I only have 58
Best Answer

Hello @gadawg84 welcome to the Fitbit Community! @SunsetRunner It's great to have you here 🙂 First make sure your tracker is syncing with your account. If it is and you already did the procedure advised here and here please contact WW support for assistance. 

Catch you later! 🙂 

Best Answer
WW says it is a known issue and they are working on it. It would be nice if they said that on the website. Wasted much time over the last few days trying to sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @gadawg84 I'm sorry to hear that Robot Sad thanks for sharing the update. Robot wink

Hope to see you around more often! 

Best Answer

I revoked WW and now I can't reinstall it back to my fitbit and it is not syncing at all now??? Can someone tell me how to link them back up again? I

Best Answer
0 Votes