Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with Weight Watchers.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has stopped syncing with weight watchers tracker.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
163 REPLIES 163
Think you will need to go into ww settings and sync from there. Ensure your fit bit is up to date.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your reply..As soon as I revoked access to weight watchers I am not able to link the two back up again.. I have been trying for 2 days now ,,with no success...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello..I have revoked access to the WW app from fitbit and now I am not able to relink the two back up again..Since I revoked access my steps are not being recognized on the Weight watchers site..How do I link them back up so it is showing on fitbit website?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sweetred are you still experiencing issues with the WW integration. If you are I would suggest to do the following: 

1. On the Weight Watchers homepage click Login.  

2. Confirm your Weight Watchers user name and password and click Log In.

3. Click the profile icon in the top right corner and then click Settings

4. Click the Activity tab and click Connect to a device or app.

5. Select Fitbit from the choices and click Continue. 

6. Log in using your Fitbit account credentials.

7. Once logged in, you will be redirected back to the Weight Watchers Settings page.

You can confirm both accounts have been linked on your profile settings, under Applications. If after this you are having issues syncing let me know more details about your experience so I can further investigate.  @Chris-m thanks for your cooperation. 

I'll be around if you have any questions! 🙂  

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

I have the same problem.  I've contacted WW and Fitbit and know one seems to know how to resolve this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem is that it does not go to the Fitbit to allow you to log into your Fitbit account.  That's the step that is missing and no one can answer why it isn't working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having this same issue and was thinking that it was not synced up.  I would suggest that once your WW app is showing that you have connected your Fit bit to then  check your fit points. It should show your steps from your fitbit and give you a point value.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Josefit06 and @debz916!  It's great to have you here 🙂 @debz916 where you able to connect your accounts? @Josefit06 thanks for your cooperation. 

I'll be around if you have any questions! 

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
It looks as if it is now syncing...just happened yesterday ..thank you so much. ..out of the blue it's working 
Best Answer

Recharge the FitBit Battery. I will stop syncing before it is really dead

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sweetred it's great to know your Fitbit is syncing! 😉 @DanCapone thanks for stopping by. 

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Best Answer

I haven't been able to get it to sync despite trying EVERYTHING. This is the message I get:

Synced with your Fitbit app on Wed, 4 Mar, 2015 10:47 AM

Well that's a year and a half ago - hardly relevant. 

I'm a huge fitbit fan, but the lack of cooperation and resolution is making me more than a little disgruntled. Surely your IT department can talk to their IT department and work it out.

Woman Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Disconnect the Fitbit and reconnect - but be sure you disconnect in two places!

Settings ACTIVITY - 

Settings WEIGHT - 

Once you disconnect both places - it will ask you for your fitbit credentials again!!

Best Answer

this is actually a WW issue not fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Weight watchers is utterly useless for any type of tech support!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even from my computer, it won't let me disconnect Smiley Sad

Could it be because it is also an apple product?

Best Answer

it just told me weight watchers was not availabe for my device 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me!   Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree.  I spent over 2 hours on Chat with WW with 2 different people and got no where.  I was very angry.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have revoked access however it is now no longer letting me connect the two and keeps saying error500, any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes