Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with S Health

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Many of us on the Fitbit wagon are still waiting for the syncing of the widely popular Samsung devices that offer S HEALTH. Yes, I have a Gear and several fitbits. I prefer to wear the fitbits most days, but I want to be able to have it across the board rather than showing gaps between apps. Myfitnesspal sync works wonders, and I want the same with SHeath. Please make it happen and surprise us yet again...
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
99 REPLIES 99

Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here @upcguy! It's really nice to hear that you are enjoying your Fitbit trackers. Like you said, at the moment Fitbit doesn't have an integration with S Health. However, you can make your voice heard in our Feature Request board. There you can vote for a similar idea or create your own request. The ideas with more votes are taken in to consideration by our developers.

Thanks for this feedback and for your votes! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

yes, this is a must! s health would be a perfect partner.

Best Answer

Really looking forward to using my new Fitbit Surge.  However, it's not compatible with S Health.  I and many others who use Fitbit would love that ability.  Thanks for your consideration.

Best Answer
Another one who loved to have this, I have a note 4 and being able to sync my band with S Health would perfect.
Best Answer

As soon as S-Health sets something up to access fitbits API......

You see s-health can easily add Fitbit to their account without Fitbit doing anything.

Best Answer

You might want to look at something like: https://www.fitnesssyncer.com/

Best Answer
I would really like to see s health, Google fit, and Apple health integration. I weareally my fitbit on the regular but I would love for my heart rate from my phone to sync as well as the steps my phone counts when I I don't have my fitbit on.
Best Answer

You could go and vote for these suggestions here, here, and here.

The other idea would be to bring this page to the atention of Samsung, Google, and Apple, they might not realize that Fotbit had an open API, today your data can be easily accessed by them, if they were interested.

Best Answer

I find it very frustrating that apple products, such as their phones and watches support fitbit and the trackers can also sync together.  I dont like that its sort of bias to allow apple to do this and not allow fitbit and S Health and or other trackers, SYNCing! Consumers shouldnt have to use multiple apps that have the same functionality. I am aware that it's still the beginning of the product industry and that companies want to have "their OWN", but still, this is taking to long for consumers to wait for a merger. Lets be real, this isnt a fad no longer, so lets get this ball moving!!! PLEASE! or it will be a fad!

Best Answer

Actually  @RuelOng your statement about allowing only certain companies to connect is not so. Fitbit has an open API and will allow any company  desired to link to your data to do so. I have several google sheets that interface with fitbits API, and i did not have to ask for permission to do this.

The bigger question would be to ask S-Health why they havent taken advantage of this yet. Could it be that S-Health uses their own phone sensers to record your movements.

Please see this page where Fitbit encourages companies to partner with them. This makes me think ot is there decession, not Fitbits. 

Best Answer
Does anyone know how far this request has been taken or will nothing come of it???
Best Answer
I have a Samsung S5 with S Health,Fitbit HR and Fit installed on it. It seems like all is syncing
OK. I have enjoyed using this when I walk my dog. He is a 4 year old yorkis poo and he loves to walk! I have logged almost 39,000 steps this week!
Best Answer

Hi...Any new info about syncing Fitbit with Samsung's S Health yet?

We would LOVE to have that!  I have a lot of info on that I would really like to sync up. 

Best Answer
I can't find any app or tracker that will connect to S-health, and if Samsung wanted to, they could integrate with Fitbit, As a third party they already would have Fitbits blessing.
Best Answer
It seems so many people have requested that fitbit sync with S Health, and have placed the request on this community board....do we know if this is being worked on or are just wasting time look here for a solution?
Best Answer

This wpuld be up to S-Health, Fitbit has provided everything they would need to connect your Fitbit data to s-health.

Best Answer
Yes this is a showstopper for Fitbit. We definitely need integration with S Health
Best Answer

Rats. I was hoping this really WAS solved. 😞 It's not.

Best Answer