Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transcript error on voice replies Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my versa 3, 3 days ago, on tuesday the replies by voice worked perfectly, yesterday and today it is not working at all i get transcript error and after trying i get not available.

Ive tried reset it from fabric i did restart the device the phone, delete the device setting it up again and nothing!

I got this model for this exact reason can someone help? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm glad to announce that this issue has been resolved! Please try using the voice replies on your Versa 3 and let us know how it goes. You can always check this help article for instructions on how to use this feature.

Your feedback and patience are truly appreciated, and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
74 REPLIES 74

Versa 3 fully updated - Note 20 samsung android

when replying text - i get on watch red font transcript error

attempted and still no good

- restarted phone

- restarted watch

results still ng 

also today samsung note 20 went to 4.1 

https://www.phonearena.com/news/samsung-Galaxy-Note-20-S20-One-UI-4.1-update_id139323One UI 4.1 update rolling out to the Galaxy Note 20 and S20 series in the US

anybody have this problem today?

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

Same here, I tried anything but it still does not work

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Other-Versa-Smartwatches/Voice-reply-to-text-error/td-p/3772365

here you will find some indications, they did not work for me though

Best Answer
0 Votes

did it just happen today too>?    

i think samsung had some update (note 20)  you have same phone?

i have tried everything..   when replying to text, generally hit the mic icon and talk it out..  then it works flawlessy for about 2-3 months now..

starting today.. i get the red Transcript Error  please try again  -  then get the RED unavailable please try later error screen

Best Answer

Yes it happened today. I've just bought my versa 3 yesterday and it gave this problem since the very first try. I get the same error message. I have an Oppo A72

Best Answer

today samsung note 20 had an update...  and now i am having the same problem

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa-3/Versa-3-reply-to-text-gets-transcript-error/m-p/5112491#M303...

Versa 3 fully updated - Note 20 samsung android

when replying text - i get on watch red font transcript error

attempted and still no good

- restarted phone

- restarted watch

results still ng 

anybody have this problem today?

Best Answer

bump to get moderator in here to see if there is a solution..   thanks

Best Answer

Same here ..... nothing is working

Best Answer

I am having the same problem today

Best Answer

are you on samsung note 20?  or another andriod phone?   thanks...

Best Answer

JillRow, 

are you using the samsung note 20  that had the 4.1 UI update or are you using a different phone than mine?  

thanks

Best Answer
I have a different phone S20..same phone ive been using but today I'm getting this error

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Ma44,   did you get a samsung 4.1 UI update recently? or even today?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't recall any updates recently

Best Answer

Have you reached out to Fitbit?

Best Answer

I have not... hoping mods will read this 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem i just got the versa 3, it worked on the first day and then it says transcription error... 

My phone is a Samsung a52 and it worked fantástic the frist day I dont know... i followed all the steps they gave me at the email and Nothing! I even restarted my phone the watch and deleted it everything and nothing seems to work please help

Best Answer
II've been chatting with Fitbit..They don't seem to think there is any issue . I've informed them that a lot of people are having the same problem and they say they have not heard of it...they have been very unhelpful

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

It seems that the issue is on their end because lots of people is having the same problem it can not be the device and it worke dperfectly on tuesday and yesterday and today is not longer working

Best Answer