Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 11 - App 2.41.1+ crashing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: There were some fixes made in recent update 2.45, that will resolve the issue of crashing in some instances. Please update your app if you are experiencing this. We are aware that there are still reports of app crashing when sharing a post to friends or groups as feed data is loading, our team is working on this. Thanks as always for your patience. 

Fitbit Update: 11/2/17

Hi, everyone!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the Fitbit for iOS app crashing. Our team is still looking into this app crash for all of you. I will update this thread when I have more information on a fix. I really appreciate your patience while this is investigated. 

Fitbit Update: 10/23/17 

iOS Family!

I'm aware that many of you are experiencing app crashes when using the Fitbit for iOS app, since the iOS 11 update. Most commonly, the app is crashing when viewing the Community or Notifications tab or tapping on a Friend. Our team is aware of these frequent crashes and I appreciate you all bringing this to our attention. When there is more information available, I will provide an update here. Thanks, everyone! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
80 REPLIES 80

Hello @sewpie, thanks for coming back and let us know the issue has been fixed, I'm very glad. Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes