Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation graph is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that the green and yellow lines have changed and now are all over the place on the graph. All graphs for different days start with a 0:00 hrs. The fluctuations are not at all in line with what I was reading up until today.  Anyone experienced this issue?? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,292 REPLIES 1,292

Far past time.  Totally lost my confidence in them.  Even if they had rolled out the version that worked as a new version would have at least got us back in business.  But the whole way they handled it, or lack thereof makes totally loose confidence.  They treated it like it's a toy and not important to anyone.  The fact of all the comments shows how many people relied on their FitBit every day.  I am going to be on the lookout for some other device and some other company that takes it a bit more seriously.

Best Answer

Great! Your update came through today?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think to calm all of the concerned people posting Fitbit/Google needs to
post how they are rolling this out and when they expect that to be
completed.

Or just push it to All at the Google Play Store.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Audreybrooks056 my update came through today.

My graphs have gone back to "normal" but I can see they are definitely different, idk if just for a quick fix they just raised the dotted line so we don't se yellow. There is no Y axis. Also there is no clarification about the changes, as I've stated before, I have no problem with Fitbit changing stuff, but being more transparent is KEY. Lets say Fitbit says, we have tuned the charts so we can detect higher variations easily, fine by me, now I realize i have to go to the doctor. but no clarification is the main issue here.

here are my last 3 nights under the "fixed" graphs, wich we have no idea why went bonkers in the first place, also WHAT IS DIFFERENT from old graphs? are they more sensitive? are they taking into account more data? we need a mod to answer clearly.

Screenshot_20220816-115630.jpgScreenshot_20220816-115604.jpgScreenshot_20220816-115619.jpg

Thanks, @LizzyFitbit 

Best Answer

Just got the 3.65 update a second ago sleep graphs really no axis to compare to. Then again fitbit is not an approved medical device.

Best Answer

Totally agree major I just made a comment there is really mo axis to compare upon this if you ask your dr his reply compared to what? Can you please help us clarify this Lizzyfitbit

Best Answer

Totally agree. They should explain what are the parameters and what is changed from before.

Best Answer

I went to Google Playstore and updated, to 3.65

Thought the update would show in the Fitbit app to do it. 

But anyway, the oxygen level report is so different, just green going crazy.

How do we read this, and thankful for update. 

Best Answer

Me abd major are hoping lizzyFitbit can assist us in this I am sure alot have the same question

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you can't sync - try rebooting your phone and then your Fitbit - if that doesn't work give it a rest for a while - that is what I had to do

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just updated again (second one today), and it looks much better! The
lines are still thick, but the graph looks much more normal. Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you will try your suggestions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Updated today. Looks better

Best Answer
Rolling update. Mine became available today.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like I'm getting that app update tonight.  Hopefully it fixes the issue.🤞

Best Answer

Do you have any idea if they're going to fix it or not? My friend has a
watch and his is not broken. I think it's a Fitbit 3.

My phone is a pixel 6 and it's all up to date. Used to work fine. I haven't had it but just since March. But all the graphs you go way back. They're all the same. Just a bunch of gibberish green and gibberish yellow. I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. I do not pay for the app. I just use the free app. Maybe that has something to do with it. I don't know. I only use my watch for the sleep app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the update and the green lines are still all over the place

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck!

Version 3.65 fixed mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a big problem.  There isn't anyway to determine what's being measured in the graph.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm going to pretty much echo what others are saying.  Fitbit as a company really handled this poorly.  (Like New Coke poorly) From the programmers who released this **ahem** update without thoroughly checking it, to the customer support who seemingly ignored it. (Sure you may have been working frantically on fixing it behind the scenes, but how would we know? There has been zero communication!!)  

And still no meaningful labels on the axis... And the Sense charging cord prong issue?   Nope, I'm done. When I need a replacement,  I will not be getting another Fitbit.

Best Answer