Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompatibility issues with LG V30

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any one know if the LG V30 and Ionic will work together?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
90 REPLIES 90

Oh sure, of course for the mainstream Galaxy phone. I'd imagine the iPhone is the next one too. 😂 No other flagships. Exactly what I meant by the list not being updated. You keeping an eye out does nothing for anyone.

Best Answer

Hello @InviscidFox.

Thanks for the feedback.

If there is anything to share we'll be posting about it in here. 

Be sure to support the suggestion to add the LG V30 to the list! The more votes and comments the suggestion can get the better. Also if you have any questions on the way that board works you can click here to read the FAQ.

Let me know if there are any other questions you might have.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Yes please support lg phones especially lg v30

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hello @InviscidFox.

Thanks for the feedback.

If there is anything to share we'll be posting about it in here. 

Be sure to support the suggestion to add the LG V30 to the list! The more votes and comments the suggestion can get the better. Also if you have any questions on the way that board works you can click here to read the FAQ.

Let me know if there are any other questions you might have.

Best Answer

Hello @Sanjenna.

Thanks for your feedback. 

Be sure to support the idea I mentioned above, it is a great way to make your voice heard. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you and anything u.can do to expedite it would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JBarrett1955.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

I'll be sure to communicate the sentiment and post any updates or news I get about the situation. 

Be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards if you have the time. Maybe you can find a topic that'd you like to talk about.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got a firmware update and it FIXED MY MUSIC CONTROLLER!!! 😁😎

Best Answer

Hello @MrGottaGetFit.

Glad to read that an update fixed it for you! 

Maybe, if you have the time, you can visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about, maybe something will pique your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really have not found a reason yet to keep my versa. It rarely syncs to my exercise. I don't get notifications for my calendar. And yet, it's set to sync to my phone all day. I've never had an entire week where it syncs all of my bike commutes. It either stops and leaves the message "connecting..." which doesn't track anything, or it doesn't record anything. What an extreme disappointment. Not to mention, the only excuse made is my v30 is not on the compatibility list. When I have not had one problem with this phone. AT ALL. I'm never buying another Fitbit. If you're reading this and deciding on a purchase, save your money and frustration.

Best Answer

Totally agree!! Love my V30 and have had NO problems with it, but as for my Ionic.....nothing but problems. It never syncs with my phone! I don't get credit for anything I do because of it not syncing. And all Fitbit ever says is that it is my phone! They need to update their phone list!!

Best Answer

Hello @InviscidFox and @Colemire.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. 

Make sure to vote for the suggestion to add the phone to the list

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes