Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Issues on Android 3.37

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 2/1/2021: This issue was resolved with the release of android app version 3.37.1. We appreciate your reports and patience as we worked on a resolution.

Update 1/29/2021: We've released Android app version 3.37.1 to address syncing issues. Please update your device if you are experiencing issues syncing. Thanks again for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue. 

Update 1/28/2021: We are still working on this issue and hope to have a fix real soon. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. Thanks again for your reports and patience. 

Our team is aware of a syncing issue on Andriod 3.37 and is currently working on a fix. Thank you very much for your reports and patience. Please stay tuned to this thread for updates. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1,531 REPLIES 1,531
Make sure you have 3.37.1
Best Answer
0 Votes

Kate,

Now you should be posting how to get the update! I did it and now everything's working!

Best Answer
But now Samsung has a smartwatch that works great with Androids.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Download from play store then check issue from settings on phone should be
Best Answer
0 Votes

With Fitbit update 3.37.1 it works again on my Samsung Galaxy A6 for my Charge 4.
.. Wow 3.37.1 App also works/syncs on my Chromebook too.

Thanx

Ton

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. I uninstalled & reinstalled it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done that 3 times. Still not syncing. Fitbit ready to cancel and return.  Waste of time with customer service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Once the update became available everything clicked...😃
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have any other device to test this, other phone iPad, Win 10 or Chromebook (for me it now even works with a Google Pixelbook with the Fitfit app) ?

Best Answer

App update fixed the problem. Hopefully it doesn't take them this long to pull their heads out of their a$$e$ everytime the software update is flawed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not only android devices, but iphone as well.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still not working 😬😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

It synced once and is now back to saying not syncing

Best Answer

I agree, my last sync shows 21 Jan, and nothing I've tried is working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my phone the Google Store still has old one...not updated here in Ontario Canada!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm all set now too. Thanks so very much for the fix!!! Do the update
everyone in the Google Play Store.
Best Answer

Ugh...not updated here....Google store still has old one...no update yet here in Ontario Canada....why???

Best Answer

Try deleting the app and reinstalling once more its finally working

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is it still old one in my Google Store? No update for Canada??

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried the same thing still no luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes