Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Golf doesn't sync courses with Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've followed the instructions, but can't get the app to send the courses to my watch.  Tried restarting the app, rebooting my phone, uninstalling/re-installing the app,  etc. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
204 REPLIES 204

I also want to say thanks to you @gbourgoin! Good highlight o this. Is your Game Golf app working as expected now @Cascorny?

Are you on Android @Derek-33? Do you have the chance to try with an iOS just to see if your Game Golf app does work with that platform? I'm on iOS and I just tested my app and it has worked good so far. I'd like to gather more info from you before moving on with a support case (just to include all the necessary details in regards the performance of the Game Golf app). 

Looking forward to your response!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

All working well. Some slight issues with closing the half way through a hole. But worked well as a range finder. 

Best Answer

Hi there,

I've tried everything you has just mention and still having no luck sending courses to my tracker. 

It just says it may take 5 minutes and nothing happens. Or will just go back to say send to tracker again.

Johnny

Best Answer

Hi,

Yes I am using an android phone. My wife has an iPhone but is out of town till tomorrow. I will try then and keep you posted.

If it does happen to work on the iPhone that does not help me out as I have no intention of ever leaving the android system.

Thanks for looking into this!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Jgio, welcome to the forums! Woman Very Happy I appreciate you've taken the time to try the suggestions shared in this thread. 

Do you have the chance to try with an iOS just to see if your Game Golf app does work with that platform? I'm on iOS and I just tested my app and it has worked good so far. We have found with other folks that this app is working well on iOS, but before reporting this I'd like to make sure that you can also sync your courses without any trouble when using iOS platform. 

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Are your location settings on, on your phone ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just checked. Yes they are

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app started working.  I gave up on it for a while and then a week or so later I decided to try again and it worked.  Unfortunately, I don't know that I did anything different so I can't offer much help except to keep trying.  FYI, I'm syncing mine with a Windows 10 phone.  I might be the only one. 🙂

Best Answer

Having same problem

App worked fine until last fitbit update then would not load new courses. Made mistake of clearing all other course , now won't reload any. Screen shows no entry circle while watch shows screen telling you to go to app to add courses.

Best Answer

Hello @MarreFitbit

I am encountering a couple of issues here with Game Golf ... (1) I'm on the latest version of Android and my phone is a Galaxy S7.  I am unable to download/sync courses from the fitbit app (latest version) to my ionic.  I read the forum here, and other posts about this issue and tried those solutions to no success.  

I then used an extra iPhone I have and went to add 3 courses (which worked), but (2) now only two of the three will sync/add to my ionic.  In my specific case the course in question is Poppy Hills GC in Pebble Beach, which is listed as an approved/listed course on the Game Golf site.  The icon next to this course is a red circle with a line threw it, in the fitbit Game Golf app.

Please advise as to how to add this course, and when Android issues will be fixed?  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! Thanks for your continuous participation on this thread regarding Game Golf not syncing courses with Ionic.

First, please make sure that you have a solid Bluetooth connection to your phone when you try to upload courses. If the connection is poor, you may have to attempt several times to upload courses. You could also try these steps as this should help you out to sort this out. 

If you continue to experience this please answer the following:

• Name of golf course
  • Number of holes the course has
  • Are you getting error messages? If so, please share a screenshot.

Also, what kind/model of phone are you using when the issues occur?

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
I am still having issues and have tried all the tricks. I am trying to
download Rocky Point Golf Course (Rocky Point) in Tampa, Florida.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Per my post on this thread: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-App-Gallery/Game-Golf-is-not-syncing-courses-to-my-Watch/m-p/...

Adding courses mostly works on iPhone/OS, but not my Galaxy S7/Android.

iPhone/OS wont add:

• Poppy Hills Golf Course, Pebble Beach, CA.
  • 18 holes
  • See screenshot for "error"Screenshot_20180613-165942.png

Again, Poppy Hills not loading on either phone, and cannot load any course from my Android whatsoever.  Both phones are up to date with their OS & latest version of the fitbit app.

Hope a solution can be worked-on/presented soon.  Thanks.

Best Answer

I have exactly the same problem, Samsung S8+ and can't sync any courses 😞

Best Answer

I also have a S8+, have tried the suggestions and still am unable to load courses.

Best Answer

Galaxy s7. Same issue.

Best Answer

S8 -- same issue. 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue with my LG G7. Kind of annoying since it seems this should be a very basic function...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here... Cannot link any courses.  So frustrated. What am I missing?

I have a pixel XL.

Best Answer

Seems to be an android issue for sure. I tried my iOS Device (a very very old iPad with the fitbit iPhone app and it worked like a charm. Game Golf guys, this works for now but with so many people here with different android devices having issues, you should step up your game and fix this somewhat quickly. I actually checked your hardware products and I might buy them but this might be a good test of commitment 😉 

Best Answer