Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Flex 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Flex 2, and I love it. I love the fact that it doesn't have a screen only the dot, because I can have it on my right wrist and still have my watch on my left.

There is only one thing I would love to see in Flex 3 - a heart-rate monitor. I came across the Amazfit Cor, and it has a heart-rate monitor, and I would love to see this on a Flex 3. I don't need any screen, the app is great, keep the dots and add heart monitoring, and I would be first in line to buy 🙂

Probably not the right place to request functions for upcoming products, but why not.

Best Answer
108 REPLIES 108

Hey @Rishinbhatia, I hope you are doin' fine! What other users are posting here are just the features that they like to see in a "Flex 3", but we have any updates about a new Fitbit Flex, a Flex 3, so as @NellyG said, there is no time-frame at all about it's possible released. 

Please keep us posted if you have further questions! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

FLEX 3 "of my dreams" is with:

SLEEP STAGES
HR MONITORING
NO screen!
Smiley LOL

Best Answer

Welcome aboard @GuilhermeBRA! Thanks for posting your ideas! Let see what our team decides to implement on future Fitbit devices. 🙂 Stay tune. And keep us posted if you have further comments. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

Having the idea of a Flex 3 would be cool

Best Answer

@GuilhermeBRA wrote:

FLEX 3 "of my dreams" is with:

SLEEP STAGES
HR MONITORING
NO screen!
Smiley LOL

it would be really great

Best Answer

@carmelomaf and @McZakriyal, I hope you are doin' great! Yes guys. It would be great to see something like a Flex 3 with a few extra new features or a kinda different design. Let's see what our team decides to do. 😉 

Stay tune! 

Best Answer

Totally agree with you. Hopefully, FITBIT will make FLEX 3 like you said. Let's cross the Fingers!!

Best Answer

@TheHank in my previous post I failed to mention that it is imperative to maintain at "flex 3" with water resistance for water sports Smiley Surprised

Best Answer

Hey @TheHank, welcome aboard! Let's see what our team has in mind! I hope they are released a device such as the one we are requesting here. Water resistance, @GuilhermeBRA, that is a must. Haha. 😄

Keep me posted guys! 

Best Answer

Flex 3 would be great with a heart monitor, but ditch the flex 2 bands.

Even cleaning it everyday, the led spots on the band stain too fast. This makes the lights yellow or almost not visible. A style similar to the pop in of the Alta but same thickness as now would go over a lot better.

Best Answer

Thanks for the idea @Rinalya! As I've mentioned, a Flex 2 with heart rate monitor would be great. But I guess that means some changes on it's design. But let's see if our team decides to do. 

Keep on posting guys! 

Best Answer

YES!!! Make a new Fibit Flex, add features, but do not add a screen.  Avoid bulk and make a slim and sleek device that anyone can use and wear.  

Best Answer

I totally agree!!! Flex 3 I hope will come really soon. Any time I entertained the idea of switching to the alta hr or others, I found that any other device is too big for my wrist and feels uncomfortable. 

Something as clean and light as flex2 but with heart reate features would be fantastic!!! I hope the fitbit team is working on it!!

Best Answer

Hey @SunsetRunner and @Fragordita, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! both ideas sound great. It would be great to see a new Flex model but keeping the slim and comfortable design. I don't know if our team is working on it, and I don't know if they will make it anytime soon. Let's see what happens. 

Keep me posting! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A Flex 3 would be interesting!!! Can I put Flex 2 in the rain??? It’s taking a while to charge, after I swam, today, with it!!! I remove it, to shower, & bathe!!!!

Best Answer

Hi @Browerfit  The flex 2 is fine for swimming, showering, rain etc. If yours malfunctions after getting wet it is probably defective. But before you reach that conclusion clean off the charging contacts on the charger and tracker using an alcohol wipe and see if that improves the connectiin to the charger. It might also be worth trying a different USB slot or wall charger. Please xo e backnif you co ti ue to have problems.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@Browerfit Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Thank you for your inquiry. As @NellyG  said your Flex 2 is swim-proof so rain should not be a problem for it. Regarding the Flex 3 you can share your suggestions and ideas in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exist so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Oh 😮 I though I had  posted this in the right category !

is it possible to move it here?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also to add to the HR monitor, but also the stair counter!!! I miss that feature so much!!!

Best Answer

I'd just be happy if they kept the Flex2 around... I already have an extender strap for my ankle, and want something minimal and waterproof for step-counts and wearing in the pool every day.  I already have a watch that measures heart-rates, gps, stress-levels, arm-swinging-steps and other stuff... I want something that will accurately count STEPS, which means something I can strap to my ankle.  I don't want another watch.  (In fact, I didn't want the first watch, except my phone was stranding me in the woods with a dead battery, and I was going on a big hiking trip off-grid, so wanted gps and maps anyway).  To reiterate I DON'T WANT A BIG CLUNKY THING - I WANT THE ORIGINAL TINY STEP-COUNTER IN WATERPROOF FORMAT.  My first one held up admirably for 2 years before dying battery-death... and then I find out I can't replace the darn thing... finally found one in an opened package somewhere online and bought it, but doesn't give me hope for replacement of THAT one later... I'm not replacing it with a fancy watch to wear around my ankle... or wrist or anything else.  If that's my choice, I'll just deal with the one built into what I have, or get out the old-school manual belt-clicker pedometer.  Fitbit's genius was in the simplicity of its design and flexibility of its options - not just another watch when such things are basically obsolete.

Best Answer