Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear all notifications?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the only way to clear all notifications to scroll all the way down to the bottom of notifications? If I haven't done this in a while it can take quite some time, there has to be a faster way. Any help here?

Best Answer
188 REPLIES 188

I cannot clear notifications at all!any suggestions?  When I scroll to the bottom There is no clear button.

Best Answer

I scroll from top to bottom and the "Clear All" option shows..as the first entry.  That works.. and most times I get the error message that delete didn't work.. But, the watch is cleared of all notifications

But, sometimes that Clear All doesn't appear..... scrolling up and down it eventually appears.

I can also get a group at the bottom of  Delete, Clear and Open..

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

The only way to clear these is to totally sign out of the app on your computer/phone. When you sign back in and have to re-sync your devises, the notifications box will clear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

this didn't help me. I still see all my notifications from 9 months ago when i got the fitbit, and it won't let any new ones come across. 

This did not work. I cannot see a delete all button...

Moderator edit: updated post.

Best Answer

Me too: in the iPod Fitbit app there are notifications from end of May to middle of June that cannot be deleted and that appear to be filling up some fixed storage space allocation, so no new notifications can be added. I went so far as to completely delete the iPod application and all its data, reinstall the app, and re-attach the re-installed app to my Fitbit account. It came back exactly the same! So it is **obvious** that the problem is at the Fitbit server end, not at the iPod end. It's a bug that Fitbit is pretending they don't know anything about, and is diverting our attention with these bogus "solutions".

Best Answer
Yes, agreed. I actually spoke with a rep from Fitbit (started on chat & ended up on a call) and he essentially said they have no fix for this issue.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have notifications that end in June 2018. Nothing after that.  Stinks that there is no way to clear them especially since my Fitbit flex buzzed at 5:30 am

Best Answer

Having the same problem!

Best Answer

Hello to all, it's nice to see you in here! I apologize for the delayed response and will be glad to assist you with your how to delete notifications on your Fitbit Ionic inquiry.

When a notification appears you'll get it scrolling your Ionic down. If you want to delete it inmediately just scroll your screen to the left. If you have more than one notification and you would like to delete all, scroll your screen down until you get the Delete all message and select it. 

I hope this helps and thank you or visiting the forums! Robot LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes
This looks like the right answer to the wrong question.

I have a Fitbit Alta HR not an Iconic.

I want to delete the Notifications in the Fitbit app on my iPod, not
on the wrist device.

There is no left-right swiping and there is no delete button at the
bottom of the Notifications screen (or anywhere else that I can see).
Best Answer

Thank you for getting back to us @slippyclutch. I'll be glad to assist you with your question. Notifications you get on your phone will be automatically deleted one month after you receive them. 

There's no way to manually delete those notifications. 

Keep on visiting the Fitbit Community! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That does not work and they do not delete after a month. There is no way to delete them. Mine are months old. And just sit there. I have a flex 2

Best Answer
I want to delete notifications on my iPhone
And there is no swiping and no delete buttons. Please advise.
Thanks.
Lisa
Best Answer

How do I get rid of the red number on my app icon?

Best Answer

My Fitbit 2 does not have a clear all button at the bottom of the notifications. Also swiping right on any of the notifications does not work.  How do I remove all the notifications.

Best Answer

I apologize for my delayed response and will be glad to continue assisting you with your notifications inquiry.

@debgorden, could you please confirm that you have the latest version of the Fitbit App and send me a screen shot showing your notifications date. 

@Lisaz123, there's no way to delete notifications on the phone. 

Welcome to the forums @JosephTwitchel. In order to remove the red number on the app icon, please watch the notifications.

It's nice to see you around @2pjb. This the Ionic board. Please let me know which tracker do you have and if you would like to remove the notifications on your phone. 

Let me know if you have more questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @debgorden. Could you please try to resend your screen shot with the instructions of How To: Add An Image To Your Post

I'll be waiting for your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

here is a screen shot with the current notifications   (it stops at june)image1.png

Best Answer

I have the same issue. Would love to hear if you ever successfully resolved this...

Best Answer