Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used all the troubleshooting tips and having to reboot every day.  This started last week.  What happened?

Best Answer
202 REPLIES 202

Per RachRach:

"I figured it out - On my phone, on the Fitbit App - I clicked "add new device" and I added the One that was already on there; it sent a number to my One, I typed it in, and it synched it to my phone.  Voila.  I hope this helps."

This worked for me.

Best Answer

that appeared to work !! thanks !

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem.  My Fitbit One stopped syncing with my iPad yesterday morning and I’ve tried everything suggested with no success.  Now what???  

Best Answer

Woo Hoo!

Thank you! I just needed to pretend the One was not there, add it again, and I am back in business!

Best Answer
Per RachRach:

"I figured it out - On my phone, on the Fitbit App - I clicked "add new device" and I added the One that was already on there; it sent a number to my One, I typed it in, and it synched it to my phone. Voila. I hope this helps."

This worked for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Per RachRach:

"I figured it out - On my phone, on the Fitbit App - I clicked "add new device" and I added the One that was already on there; it sent a number to my One, I typed it in, and it synched it to my phone.  Voila.  I hope this helps."

This worked for me on my I-Phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me too!  Thanks a lot.  

PMccurdy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here both mine and my husbands one stopped syncing, we both have android.....

Best Answer

Per RachRach:

This worked for me.

This should work for that brand of phone too ………….. I hope …...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did the same thing with my iPad and now my Fitbit is syncing. So, we have another solution to try the next time.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

ScottMelrose has the solution...on your phone FitBit app re-add your device (fitbit one). 

Best Answer

I shut my One down last night around 7:30pm following the protocol and restarted- it's been syncing ever since...

Best Answer
0 Votes

hey @ScottMelrose ... amazing and thank you... that was quick and easy after 2 days of WT@$#*😫. hopefully the rest come across your advise and do the same. 👍👍👍

LoveMyFitBitOne
Best Answer

@Veebe wrote:

I can't find "add new device"

1. On the iPhone version of FitBit App, tap on the bottom bar "Today" (center) icon.

2. Next, at top left, tap on the 'person' icon, takes you to your "Account" panel

3. Tap on "+ Set Up a Device", this will ask you "Which FitBit device are you setting up?"

4. Scroll waaaay down to the very bottom and tap on "One"

5. The next screen will tell you "There's a FitBit One connected to your account already".

6. Tap on "Replace Your FitBit One" and then follow the instructions to re-connect.

NOTE: Before I tried this (which worked!) I had already performed a reset* on the FitBit and also  restarted the iPhone, so you may want to do those procedures as well, just to be safe.

*Reset procedure: "Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on. Your tracker should now work normally."

Best Answer

Exactly !!!

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Found this on another post but this just worked for mine and it hadn’t been syncing.

connect your charging cord to your computer and plug in Fitbit one.  Make sure gold tabs are aligned.  When the screen shows it’s charging, fold Fitbit button down for 10-12 seconds.  It turns the Fitbit off.  Release the button,  unplug and turn Fitbit back on by pressing button for a couple seconds.  It resets without loosing steps.  It did an auto sync with my phone right away and all’s good to go.

hope that helps😁

Best Answer

yes, that worked!  Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue of my One not syncing. Will I keep the historic stats if I replace it in the app?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, it will! I did this yesterday, and mine is working just as it was
before! Hope this helps!
Best Answer
Turned off Bluetooth and turned it back on to make sure it recognized my Fitbit.

Turned off phone and turned it back on.

Finally I deleted the Fitbit app and reinstalled it. That finally worked although I need to close the app each time I sync.

Home this helps.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer