Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
This is getting frustratin my one has not been sync correctly for 2 days. Yes reset tracker..yes reloaded app..yes restarted phone. When are they going to fix this glitch
Best Answer
133 REPLIES 133

Forgot to wear my fitbit two days ago. I have tried repeated to log the activity on the website from my laptop for 2 days now and it just keeps spinning "Logging" for hours. Driving me crazy! Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I think your only option now is to do a full reset.  You will lose your data (most likely) but that's what I had to do a week ago.  Somewhere in this thread are the instructions on how to do a reset, or you can search for it (or go to Amazon's Fitbit One product page as that's where I found it).  Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had issues, and switched off my phone BlueTooth and made sure there was no other BT in the area... seemed to then sync with the dongle.

Not sure if this was just a coincidence... but it seems to sync now - although the Phone App (Android) keeps flashing 'synching' and 'a moment ago' with a graphic of the red exclamation mark and the 'rotating arrows' icon Cat Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is not syncing either.  It does once in a while but not with any regularity.....new thing in the last few days,  I assume that it is an update gone bad since I am not the only one.  Hope it smooths out soon

Best Answer
All seems fine now.Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
Best Answer

Agreed, mine is now fine too, havent been able to sync Samsung Galaxy S6 in 2 weeks, but today it's ok even without the dongle connected.  LOL go figure.  Turns out it was a fitbit issue all along.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Turning off the bluetooth on your phone and waiting a while before turning
it back on seems to have helped for a couple of days.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Am fine now. Thanks
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Not syncing.
I see I am not the only user having this issue. I've not been able to sync since Sunday. I've removed and reinstalled fit bit app seveeal times. I plug in the dong thing to my computer, nothing happens, I tried to reset my fit bit, but press and hold only starts a stop watch. Very, very frustarted.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto!!  The coding has to change and it's a low priority.  Am currently experiencing syncing issues but assume it might be traffic.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine only syncs periodically.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is 6 months old. All of sudden it won't sync. Sickening. Get this fixed!

Best Answer
Mine was fine until sometime after 6 p.m. CST tonight. Synced it and now both my iPhone app and iPad are "looking." Hope it is working in the morning. I have checked and my One has registered more steps since I last synced it.
Best Answer

Sync is having issues on all platforms, I received an update on my fitbit one this morning and I am still having the same sync issues as everyone else on here. I'm sure Fitbit is aware of the problem but as many have said, its something that needs to be solved quickly so that we dont have to reset and restart our devices everytime we need to sync our devices.

Best Answer
mine is ONE month old... Won't sync, battery is DEAD in less than 48 hours!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

same thing. My fitbit just stopped syncing with my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes
Finally working.
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
Best Answer

thanks this worked for me too!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Same here. I just restarted according to the directions in the link that someone posted here. I'm so tired of it not sycning, yet I received my weekly email with data--so how accurate is that?

Best Answer

I'm very frustrated with the fitbit at the moment as it has changed dates and times then lost all data. Now it has not synced since January 8th and I have tried every tip listed. So all the steps and information I do enter is lost since I can't imput manuarlly.

Best Answer