Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 2 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 2 has stopped syncing with the app on my Sony Xperia x. The fitbit is still working as usual and recording steps etc however any time I try to sync it nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and then re-installing the app and setting the fitbit up as a new device but it still won't sync. It is still being recognised on Bluetooth and it says it has found my device but then nothing happens. Any help on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84

Did not work. Tried twice. Was working yesterday, not today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 2 and this did not work for me. I have a I Phone 7 and I tried this several times. It was working perfectly yesterday.

My wife has a Versa and that will not sync today. Also on a I Phone 7.

Tried mobile data also and that didn't work either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update info for the app. My charge 2 stopped syncing 5 days ago and I tried turning off Bluetooth, restarting my Fitbit and every other suggestion people have given. I just updated my Fitbit app on my iPad and now it works. I had to search for Fitbit app update. Regular Fitbit app was the same as I had.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! This worked!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks to everyone in the community who has responded to my question. The answer from the Fitbit representative solved the problem. Can you pass this along?

lynne-marie

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes