Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 - Screen Not Working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

Ive had my Fitbit Charge 3 for nearly a week now and was working fine up until last night.

When I woke up this morning the screen was not working and it wasn’t syncing with the app.

One the back of the device, there is a green and red light constantly flashing. 

Ive tried pressing the side buttons and I have tried putting it on charge but neither are working. 

Does anyone one have any tips on what to do?

Thanks

Best Answer
597 REPLIES 597

My Fitbit 3 was working fine but the display quit but it is still syncing with my phone. What do I do to get the display back up?

What button” are you talking about?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's the depressed button that is on the side of the fitbit. It is like an indentation on the side of the fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. Talked with fitbit help. They had me put it on charger and hold side button for 8 seconds until a smiley face came on. It worked.

Best Answer
Go to your fitbit app on your pho e and try changing the clock face setting to a different view.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked - thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi ,my screen has stopped working and before that i couldnt sync help please

Best Answer
0 Votes

when you put the charger on it you cannot access the side button.

😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
screen not working 
Best Answer
0 Votes
Forget that charger button pushing crap.....try changing your clock face view on your fitbit phone app.  For some reason that seems to reset the viewing of the screen

Best Answer
0 Votes
But my Phone isn't paired with fitbit.
Can't not do this as I am not able to see a 4 matching number

Pobierz aplikację Outlook dla systemu Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

What actually worked was restarting my Fitbit - ( I put Fitbit on charger, making sure it was properly connected, then held side buttons for up 8 seconds a smile face appeared! Now Fitit is restarted!) My screen is back!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What can we do this is not good what's the point if you can't see anything

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. There should be a little grove on one side—the side you put on the charger with the small hole. Just press and hold for 8 seconds or so.

Hello. Fitbit support had me put on charger and push and hold side button for 8 seconds until a smiley face showed. It worked and came back on.

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's okay now thank you x
Best Answer
0 Votes
thankyou  for your help, only problem is i uninstalled fit bit on my phone , have re unstalled it , but because the screen isnt working i cant see the number to put in ,any ideas 
Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately mine keeps going in and out also. Im takimg mine back for a refund. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same problem unfortunately.
No one can help I think with it.

Pobierz aplikację Outlook dla systemu Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
its a nightmare i have tryed the smiley face thing dosnt work , in talks with them at the moment 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Had same issue and saw some people tried changing clock face through app so I tried that. Got a message saying  somethings did not finish installing and if I want to continue. Hit yes and screen on Fitbit started working. 

Somehow seems stuck on an update or something even though I did not try to update. Hope that helps.

Best Answer
Thank you it's okay now
Best Answer
0 Votes