Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting notifications on Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was getting notifications on my Fitbit from text messages and when someone was calling me, but for some reason they have stopped, can anyone advise pls 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
97 REPLIES 97
Yes I have a charge 3 aswell.

Try to remove it from Bluetooth
Remove it from the app
Restart the fitbit
Restart your phone

Then set up a new device on the fitbit app.

Try all that see if it works 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please contact Fitbit support. IOS users that have done so, have reported that they where able to step them through the setup and their notifications now work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

will customer support cintact me too? I’ve been trying to get notifications back on for months - had it the mysteriously lost it. Am depressed and tell everyone I know that I loved it but it stopped working after only a few months.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KarenNola you can reach out to support if you want to contact them. Link in top right, and under the help link below and may also be found through help in the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried all of the above steps and I still am not receiving text message notifications. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am no longer getting my text messages or notifications, after going through all the trouble shooting and follow ups with customer service I have been told there is nothing more they can do. My case has been forwarded to San Francisco but they have no answers either. I had to save up for this device and loved it now its a glorified watch...feeling like I should have bought something else where customer service either backed their product better or takes care of their customer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

That’s so frustrating for you, I was gonna suggest the live chat. They
sorted mine out straight away
Best Answer
0 Votes

I used live chat and they blame it on an apple IOS update. I find that hard to believe considering it was working then all of a sudden stopped without updating anything. Very frustrating, I should’ve just bought an Apple Watch!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you got all day syncing switched on. I know that’s a stupid question
but it can switch it’s self off.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I do. I’ve gone through every possible trouble shooting option available and still having no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Strange I have the new iOS update and had a few problems but all good now
What else can you try?
Removed the charge 3
Forget device on Bluetooth.
Restart phone and Fitbit
Reinstall Fitbit
PAir
Restart phone again
I know that’s telling you to suck eggs
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a charge 2, I have uninstalled it twice and gone through all my settings. nothing seems to be working. I am at wits end with the whole thing. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh I have the charge 3. It’s much better than the 2. I’m sorry I don’t have
any other suggestions.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks anyway! I wonder if I’m able to return it as it’s not working?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would have you got the receipt
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much for your good idea! Actually, I’m a little embarrassed as I
finally figured it out myself! I simply deleted the app from my second
device- it seemed to be getting confused. I reset everything and suddenly-
voila! All better. Merci!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was getting notifications and stopped doing it, even when setting is ON. What is going on???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not getting any notifications on my fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with my Versa 2. Any update on why this happened? or How to fix it? I still get incoming calls notifications and emails. Just not text messages

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Its_J3ssss as previously mentioned, the tracker will only show notifications that are sent by the phone. Most people seem to be getting all notifications except texts, is this the problem or do you really not see any notifications. 

Let's hold in the side button of the Charge 2 to check if notifications are turned on. If notifications are turned on, then we need to look at the phone but first we will need to know the phone model. 

Best Answer
0 Votes