Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 data suddenly not syncing to the Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So in Health Metrics for SPO2  all I get now is:

Download Clock Face  (Link)

Download SPO2 Tracker App (Link)

Neither of which solved the issue.

Since 2 days ago.

Really annoying!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label 

Best Answer
335 REPLIES 335
No, the Charge 4 doesn’t have a dedicated clock face for that. 

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

"many models" not all...

Best Answer
0 Votes
They stated they are aware and asked for patience. I think they ask me that
about every 2-4 weeks as there seems to be frequent problems.
Hoping the fix soon!
Best Answer

Best answer didn't work for me! I'm a premium member & have a Spo2 clock face! Clearing cache & forced stop & still in Health Metrics I don't get Spo2 reading! I do on my clock face but not in app in health metrics section! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone and welcome to our new members.

I've moved your posts to this new thread to keep our team informed of this situation. Thanks for the details and for every step tried prior to posting. I understand your frustration about not getting your SpO2 data recorded in the Fitbit app, please know your feedback hasn't gone unnoticed and will be passed along. 

Because you're able to see your SpO2 on the clock face, could you confirm if you also see it in the Today app of your Sense? What is the model and OS/software version of your phone? If possible, take a screenshot of what is displayed in the Fitbit app and attach it in your reply. These details will help me to investigate on my end.

In the meantime and if you've not done so, please try the following steps:

1. Remove your Sense from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Restart your Sense and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Sense > Apps.
  4. Look for SpO2 Tracker and check if there isn't any pending update. Also, turn the permissions off and on.
  5. Tap Today at the bottom of the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  6. Open the Health Metrics tile and let me know if your SpO2 data is displayed.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm same as you - premium subscriber, spo2 clockface..........notice on clockface says "sleep to update".  on the fitbit ap on my cellphone that part of Health Metrics is gone............none of the readings from the last year are there.

very distressing!!

Best Answer

Yup same here. Added to the ongoing battery drain issues, that started after the 2nd to last update, regular dropouts and disconnections, I’m getting very, very, very fed up with Fitbit’s lack of support. I’m on my 3rd Fitbit device having been a dedicated user. Since buying my Sense, I am fast going off Fitbit and seriously looking for alternatives. Not a happy bunny! 

Best Answer
Ya I contacted support on Friday & they gave me run around! Sent FB Message
& they asked me phone type & is version! Told them lots people have same
problem! Everyone having problems need to contact support!
Best Answer

Everyone with problems need to contact support! It's either the is screwed up or their server is! 

Best Answer

This issue has just started on my Ionic today

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

From Fitbit support just now -

As of the moment, we don’t have news to share with you at this time. Our specialized team is still diligently working on a full resolution to this specific issue. Due to the complexity of the process, a full resolution is currently in the works.

Best Answer

Once again Sense is failing. After the ongoing syncing issues, SPo2 vanished from clock face and so did the app. I re-installed and still nothing.

Best Answer

Contact support via FB send screen shots & so they can see it! They had me
do reboot of my sense & wait 2hrs to see if comes back it did not! Sent
more screen shot & they just responded to that & said they have a team
working on it! But more people need to report the problem to them directly!
FB messenger I've been getting responses & now they are trying to fix the
problem!

I did same thing! I have contacted support via FB messenger & gotten responses & they told me to reboot my sense, wait 2 hrs & should be back! It didn't come back! I've sent them a complete list of my troubleshooting & screen **ahem**s! More people need to report it to support! Just now got message saying they are working on problem! But the more people report it the sooner they may come up with a fix! Send screen shots also! 

EdsonFitbit_0-1626749463065.jpeg

EdsonFitbit_1-1626749500559.jpeg

EdsonFitbit_2-1626749523871.jpeg

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup... seems like its happening to me too.

Rebooted sense, rebooted phone, etc.

Phone and sense are both at latest firmware. I don't check my health metrics every day, just checked yesterday and the SPO2 is missing - yet I have a clock face that shows SPO2 and I can see SPO2 in Today.

I assume this is on the Fitbit end?

Best Answer

Yes, I think it is a Fitbit problem, as my clock face shows my SP02, but the app on my phone says I need to install the clock face and the app, which are installed...

Best Answer

This isn't a fix for IOS/iPhone users - anyone have a solution for us?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's effecting both Android & ios phones! It's going to have to be fixed by
Fitbit Support team!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just finished a Chat session with Fitbit, sent them the screen shot of my Android App

They can see my SPo2 data back to the 13th July

They acknowledge an issue and will be addressed through updates. 

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

I use the original Spo2 watch face which shows the issue must be server based because I haven't updated any firmware for at least 2 weeks and my issue only started this week. 

Best Answer
Yes, I did
Best Answer
0 Votes