Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 5 is not connecting to my iPhone. It does intermittently.

My Charge 4 had no problem.  

Anyone having this issue?

---------------

Deleted my pairing to the Charge 5 and restarted it, then re-paired it in the app seems to have fixed the problem..  yay

---------------

Actually I am still having this issue.  I’ve unpaired, restarted iPhone and fitbit.  Re-paired.   Restarted.  Bluetooth takes a long time and mostly never connects to the charge 5.  My charge 4 worked perfect. 

Moderator edit: merged replies + word choice 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

I am using an iPhone 8s 

I did everything, deleted redownloaded app, did the update, disconnected devices and repaired.

also side note- the premium services appeared to be working but the 1 year I purchased does not show a current services date, just expired on feb 2022. Prompts to purchase new services As if they are trying to scam me out of deal I bought online through the website.

The chat representative I reached out for support on that immediately ended the chat after a lousy redownload your app response.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit Charge 5 also keeps disconnecting from the app and is not tracking properly. Today it seemed to show that a couple days were missing and not tracking today in the correct day. Very frustrated. Tried many suggestions listed as this is a continuing issue. Something may work for a few days then its back to chaos.

Best Answer
0 Votes