Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 8 plus won’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just upgraded my iPhone 6 to the 8 plus. I’m not seeing compatibility for this phone yet. When will this happened?

Best Answer
125 REPLIES 125

Wrong. 

Doesnt work. 

Even customer service rep agrees Fitbit is not compatible with iPhone 8. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I have an 8plus and mine works perfectly with my Fitbit charge. Sorry you are having issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the iPhone 8 and Fitbit say it is not yet compatible. No txts or phone indications coming through.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this allow you to receive text and call notifications through your phone as well? I’m able to connect and sync my 8 plus to my fitbit alta, and can receive call notifications, but not text. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I reset my Fitbit and phone and it is now all working properly. My Fitbit buzzes when I get txts and phone calls on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

New OS released which addressed all my iPhone 8 issues with Surge; it is now syncing. 

Best Answer

I have tried several times to get my iPhone 8Plus to recognize my charge2. It has done it a few times, every day or so I have to redo it yet again. Today it is not recognizing it at all. I have deleted my device from my old phone & the app. Reinstalled it on my new phone. I am at my wits end. It is very frustrating to not be able to get it to work. I need help asap

Best Answer
0 Votes
I still cannot get it to work either

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is working perfectly now, after I reset my phone and Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its all working now

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine did it again today. So I reset everything & still not working
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge2 will sync everything except my sleep on my IPhone 8plus. I just got the phone on Friday and have not had sleep syncing since then. I have tried uninstalling the app, removing the Charge2 and starting fresh, and nothing is working. Any suggestions other than buying an Apple Watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

im experiencing the pain now. I have older iphone 6 plus and it detects in Bluetooth settings immediately. while iphone 8 cant seem to detect it at all. I think its iphone issue or new IOS.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was just in chat with Fitbit and he told me mine isn’t compatible and tried to get me to hook up to another device 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is the 8 and is working perfectly now.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
The delete the app and sync again worked for me. It didn’t sync for me at first because I had it connected to my previous phone. Now it’s fine.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not having trouble syncing but i am having trouble receiving text notifications. Are you receiving your text notifications?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You’re right.  It won’t work.  Doesn’t get any notifications.   They gonna get it right soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is all working now

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I realized that I didn’t have my all-day sync turned on (probably a true blond moment) and I found I needed to uninstall and reinstall, then log back into my account, then go to my user settings to turn on all-day sync, which asked if I wanted to Bluetooth my Fitbit charge to my iPhone 8 and click allow to connect to my Fitbit charge. My friend had the same problem with her charge 2 hr and her iPhone 5S. So it should work with all phones

Best Answer
0 Votes