Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used all the troubleshooting tips and having to reboot every day.  This started last week.  What happened?

Best Answer
202 REPLIES 202

That just worked for me, too! THANKS! Mine hadn't synched since 8/12! I was online with chat support the other day for a LONG time and this was not a suggestion.  I was all ready to give up and have to buy a new ONE. (which may or may not be available). Best is when I synched, I have 9116 steps... almost to 10,000, my daily goal.

My Fitbit showed fully charged, but when I logged in it showed about 30%.

Not sure what was wrong, but at last it's fixed! 

Thanks hive mind!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel your pain. go to the MOMBO reply on page 4 of this thread and do it exactly, the first time I didn't unplug from the charger, the next time I did and it worked. good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I've tried that aswell I've had it switched off all night so hope that works x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks not much joy yet but I'm hopeful ..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks ..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks will try that xc

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same issue and I tried everything possible and nothing worked. Finally my One ran completely empty on battery and after I plugged it in and charged it it started synching. 

Maybe give that a try? Good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the tip. I ended up doing that, too, along with a bunch of other things and got mine going. I wasn’t sure what I did that made it work but I was happy. So maybe you’re on to something. Thanks again for passing on your experience.
Best Answer
Might have to try that...did manage to sync just once it's looking like I'm having to switch it down each time I need to sync ..

Best Answer
Mine stopped syncing today and then "magically " started up again today. Go figure.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m beginning to wonder if they’re discontinuing support for the One since they’re not selling it anymore.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
I think I saw a reply that said this was affecting more than just the one. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Really hope they sort it soon ..

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was wondering that also.  Seems if I want it to sync I have to put in the charger, turn off, then remove and turn on again. Used to be automatic the One would sync when I turned on my tablet.  Hoping Fitbit gets the One working for all again!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I no it's not good hope they sort soon didn't have any problems with the old app ..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Meeee 2Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great! But before attempting this, did you lose all of your stored info?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No all previous stuff is still there jusy can't update ..

Best Answer

No, I didn't lose any info.

Best Answer

Nope didn’t lose a thing

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer